• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Goh Meng Seng is finished (politically)

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Definitely agree. But 一日为师,终生为父 is hardly practised in the world of politics. If you look at Chinese history, fathers kill sons, sons kill fathers, brothers kill each others. Not for the faint hearted.

agree, hence even when my vote doesn't go to CSJ, me do agree with a number of papers the SDP published on their website.
perhaps its due to my political inclination, me is a liberal at heart :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
agree, hence even when my vote doesn't go to CSJ, me do agree with a number of papers the SDP published on their website.
perhaps its due to my political inclination, me is a liberal at heart :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Do you think GMS has gone into hiding? Like TV spoilt - no sound no picture leh.

Tualan

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is a miserable person, he will always cry when night falls. He just have to put up a strong front , but down under he is a bitter man, broke , penniless without friends around him.

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal

SDP newbie only got hope if they do like NSP newbie. Sack the SG LOL

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Really scared of the resurrection of Dr Chee politically, Ramseth don't you?

The only force that both PAP and WP are worried about.

CSJ is politic half dead. Ram never politic alive at all only talking cock one corner. Why I worry about them? Its up to SDP newbie LOL

Airlib

Alfrescian
Loyal
What I found it amazing was how GMS tried to make his own view/opinions sounded like it comes from NSP. For goodness sake, it was already open news that he left NSP lor. Still want to tell people what to do....
GMS you have already reach you expiry date lah, so do yourself a favour and stop making silly comments to try and make yourself sound like some big-ass (ok, this may be true physically) political expert when you didn't even managed to win any election.
By the way, aren't you supposed to be in HK? Since that was what you said when you contested in GE2011 right?