• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Goh Meng Seng attacks SDP in Zaobao interview

Avantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't see Goh Meng Seng has much reputation left if he continues his rabid attacks on SDP.

Concurred. In this day and age, words spoken and statements made in both cyberspace and main stream media will come back to haunt those with political ambitions in one way or another, gift of the gab notwithstanding.
The saddest end result would be to be reduced to the starting of threads and posting of comments focused and targeted at a political entity unceasingly in forums like this. And with no reputation points guaranteed to boot!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Does he has any reputation in the first place? :confused:

as ngejay, he enjoys reputation. but as clones like u and the rest from the same origin, they also enjoy reputation called notoriety.

all playing dr jekyll and mr hyde. can they be taken seriously? they attack their victims, their mothers, their wives, children and whoever related.

....and all this reputable are seemingly good in their natural nic but when they are mr hydes, i.e their nasty clones form, it's another matter.

PLEASE DO UNDERSTAND THE MEANING OF HYPOCRISY.....u believe them, u die pain pain and don't even know the reason why.:cool:

guavatree

Alfrescian
Loyal
PLEASE DO UNDERSTAND THE MEANING OF HYPOCRISY.....u believe them, u die pain pain and don't even know the reason why.:cool:

eh pondan you're the biggest hypocrite SBF ever had.

you fucking cheebai hide under your mother's skirt not enough

you also hide under the pretext of one holy mudderfucker

and you hide all your fucking hypocrisy and filth under the name of Buddhism!

you will die with eyes open wide wide !!!!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
the people already said it's 156 shit times...and they believe when it printed what gohmengseng said about them. but if paps said about them, then 156th comes in handy to convince others not to believe.

very confusing indeed!! one moment said cannot believe, next they believe and attack gohmengseng. everything also they say one...other just shuddup and listen only.:p

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
yah lor so confusing, thanks to pappy running dog mole bob sim lor...for creating mayhem and discord here lor...now his pappy master baey must be veri happy lor.. :rolleyes:

i m on opp side. but you and ur crony corny gang were trying to discredit other opp parties and glorify a loser party like SDP which really is very funny.

even if u finally manage to destroy all other opp parties or convince peasants about their ineffectiveness, u think SDP will win even one tiny ward?

maybe u people are the real PAPS MOLES out to "fix" opp parties.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
well, not as skilful as bitch teaching all her puppies...all turning out to be siao kow bu with siao kow kia :biggrin: that would be mad bitch and crazy puppies running amok here. got ur rabid shot already or not?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
work up? who's sending all the clones? LOL:biggrin: i think she misses harrassing baey at her doorstep. she can't now, u know. u wanna know why?

Avantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Meng Seng,

The Wayangparty guys have written an open letter to Ken Sunn and the Zaobao journalist to seek clarifications:

http://wayangparty.wordpress.com/20...engs-remarks-made-in-lianhe-zaobao-interview/

I hope you can give the public a proper reply soon as your remarks are widely read in the papers.

Dear Avantas,

You have chosen to read Zaobao article as it is. The following is my clarifications made in another forum:

“偏激的言论也许能哗众取宠,博得一些立场本来就偏激的人拍手叫好,但大多数网民要看的还是客观、成熟的评论” 这一段的确是我说, 后一段是被歪曲的。

“久而久之,这一些偏激言论的网站就会流失大量读者” 这是我的原意。

我相信是她的主编改的。她问我会不会觉得民主党在网上的支持者很多而其他的反对党如工人党和团结党就不见得多,我说一个政党最终还是得面对全部选民的选票。民主党现今大选的选票还是大不如前,这是不争的事实。可能就这样联想到以上的说话了。我是不可能知道民主党网站是否流失大量读者的。

吴明盛

mustpaycashhhh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fatty Goh talk cock only, how abt his extra marital affair with this PRC PDMM?

Heh. I like very much everytime u mention it.

How about that La chabor that Sin Min newspaper say got affair with opposition lawyer of Nelson Building office?? U know I know lah. Her picture all over the SDP website. Some more can wear tah bulay tahan Tshirt and short short skirt thumb pointing her private part. So many pipa talk about Phantom F4 lawyer from Nehson Building bonking that La May charbo. Why u no post on wayang blog? Why you like bootlick her? Which part she give you lick? Maybe I beter start blog about them good idea heh.

NamQiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heh. I like very much everytime u mention it.

Hi Andrew Loh Hong Puey,

Calm down, dont get so agitated over fatty goh's mistress, his evil twin LTS already confirmed she is from Hainan island :biggrin:

Found a job yet Andrew? Not yet? well, u sure live up to this name "moh lan yong" :rolleyes:

Hows ur mom? :biggrin:

mustpaycashhhh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Andrew Loh Hong Puey,

Calm down, dont get so agitated over fatty goh's mistress, his evil twin LTS already confirmed she is from Hainan island :biggrin:

Found a job yet Andrew? Not yet? well, u sure live up to this name "moh lan yong" :rolleyes:

Hows ur mom? :biggrin:

LOL.
U not only LIAR and word twister, u also damn bloody stupid. LOL.

mustpaycashhhh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mr Andrew Loh Hong Puey:

Who is the young girl besides you at JBJ's wake ? What's her name ?

U speaking to me? LOL. U r like NamQiong -- stupid and liar also and a snake. U like to take picture? U go and take pic of that Nehson Building Lawyer who make love with his customer wife the tah bulay tahan Mei and post here lah. How about I start blog to show all their XXX pix? Plus your pix also? Good idea right? Heheheh.

guavatree

Alfrescian
Loyal
who is that young boy beside you? what's his name?:p

this chao ah kwa izzit .... LOL

bob4ib3.jpg

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Meng Seng,

The Wayangparty guys have written an open letter to Ken Sunn and the Zaobao journalist to seek clarifications:

http://wayangparty.wordpress.com/20...engs-remarks-made-in-lianhe-zaobao-interview/

I hope you can give the public a proper reply soon as your remarks are widely read in the papers.

y should NSP or Ken Sunn respond?

is wayangparty a responsible public media?

and if they r responsible, who is the actual person behind it?

now we all know who is the person behind ST and best, we now know who is responsible even behind TOC, but wayangparty?

u want people to be responsible to your question, then show your face and be responsible to those you want answers from, otherwise, its nothing but an irresponsible act from you of which you deserve no response.