• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GOD's crimes against Mankind..................................

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Father-of-three crashed and died on charity bike ride 'when fly flew in his eye'

A father-of-three was killed in a freak accident on a charity cycle run when a fly flew into his eye.

Gary Brierley, 44, was on a 100-mile bike ride through a mountain pass when he suddenly wobbled and fell at 40mph.

He suffered serious head injuries and died four days later at the University Hospital of Wales in Cardiff.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
FAMILY OF 7 DIES RUSHING TO CHURCH...............................

A family of seven on board a small plane were killed when it crashed in Alabama after an engine failed - leaving behind a teenage daughter who was too sick to fly.

The coroner identified the dead as Fred Teutenberg, 42; his wife, Terresa, 36; their daughter Emma, 2; son Peyton, 4; daughter Ellie, 6; son Brendon, 9; and son Will, 10.

Marengo County Coroner Stuart Eatmon said that relatives told him the Teutenbergs were flying back to Saturday so they could >>> make it to church the next day <<<.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mother's anguish as all four of her children, aged under 10, are killed in blaze

Four children died when fire ripped through their home as their anguished mother screamed ‘How many of my babies are dead?’

Firemen managed to force their way into Rachael Henson’s semi-detached home through an upstairs window but they were unable to save any of them.

A small community was in deep shock at the horror which claimed the lives of nine-year-old Tommy, Alisha, six, Rocco, four, and Apollonia, two.