• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

go to office to work is full of temptations...

whistling

Stupidman
Loyal
actually working in office is full of temptations as there are many OLs in nice office wear like my svp lady boss and it is difficult to control my vision to avoid looking at these chio OLs. sometimes u walk into meeting room and see a female colleague thighs because of the way she sits, her skirt kana pulled up and show more meat. or at times, just in a flick of a second, i catches a glimpse of the gap between the buttons of my lady svp boss blouse and can see her bra and skin of her nehneh clevage and then straight away my imagination runs wild plus her perfume smell really sucks me into all high fantasy mode. then sometimes she comes over to my workstation and bend down to look at my laptop screen then she accidentally exposes her cleavage for me to look at, then again my fantasies run wild in my brain again...so i think sometimes to avoid all these bad temptations, it's better to work from home at least see no evil...

whistling

Stupidman
Loyal
also sometimes, some lady woman colleagues wear very tight skirt and walk by my work station and i can see her vpl and then i start imagining again. very distracting to work in office like that because get sexually harassed by all these OLs...

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
also sometimes, some lady woman colleagues wear very tight skirt and walk by my work station and i can see her vpl and then i start imagining again. very distracting to work in office like that because get sexually harassed by all these OLs...
U kenna sexual harassment .555

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Treat this as an incentive or motivation to go to work or else it will be another boring day.555
He is cock teasing the flaccidians in this forum. The flaccidians hang around kopitiam, no chance to see chio ladies, only smelly aunties. Even if the see chio OLs, they are still flaccid.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I get same harassment when delivering food. Sometimes chio bu come out in bath towel. And when reaching out to get the food, exposed herself.

cockie

Alfrescian
Loyal
actually working in office is full of temptations as there are many OLs in nice office wear like my svp lady boss and it is difficult to control my vision to avoid looking at these chio OLs. sometimes u walk into meeting room and see a female colleague thighs because of the way she sits, her skirt kana pulled up and show more meat. or at times, just in a flick of a second, i catches a glimpse of the gap between the buttons of my lady svp boss blouse and can see her bra and skin of her nehneh clevage and then straight away my imagination runs wild plus her perfume smell really sucks me into all high fantasy mode. then sometimes she comes over to my workstation and bend down to look at my laptop screen then she accidentally exposes her cleavage for me to look at, then again my fantasies run wild in my brain again...so i think sometimes to avoid all these bad temptations, it's better to work from home at least see no evil...
Is time you go to the toilet and PCC…. After that clean yourself up and go back to work.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is cock teasing the flaccidians in this forum. The flaccidians hang around kopitiam, no chance to see chio ladies, only smelly aunties. Even if the see chio OLs, they are still flaccid.
Actually he is cock teasing the big cock active old fart in this forum.
Before I became a so called flaccidians, I was also into all these being described.
Now being a flaccidian I can no longer really appreciate this tease :frown:

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually he is cock teasing the big cock active old fart in this forum.
Before I became a so called flaccidians, I was also into all these being described.
Now being a flaccidian I can no longer really appreciate this tease :frown:
You should take some Chinese herbs. It's not just about being flaccid. If you are flaccid, it means your kidney has lost a good amount of Qi. And the kidney is the most important organ for men. From there on, you will degenerate. Boost your kidney first.

whistling

Stupidman
Loyal
kopitiam aunties all knnbccb hokkien type like this forum resident old slapper

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
They got give you half ball ???

1721967817412.jpeg

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Give a dig at the camel toes