• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

go church can meet a lot of wife material girls?

Houri

Stupidman
Loyal
Plenty of single mothers there looking for a God-fearing sucker too. I've seen it all. Trust me on this. :cool:
the last time i went with housemate, she tells me a lot of divorcees too and gossiping to me about some of them.

then i replied 'aren't u one yourself?'

then i gana black face whole day :laugh:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good chance u can meet many friendly filipinas there.Ma bu hoy !
You mean catholic church? Pinay like to wear tights and exposed certain "parts" of their skin when attending Church. Most pinoy attend Church as part of their culture, I doubt they even read the bible at all. If you want decent woman, you have better chance of hitting one in protestant church.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
the last time i went with housemate, she tells me a lot of divorcees too and gossiping to me about some of them.

When u point 1 finger at others, 3 fingers are pointing at yourself. 565

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal

Black face is known as "cold violence". The objective is to control and manipulate your emotions. It's also a standard textbook training dished out by women to train their future spouses. It works especially well with Beta males.

Bear in mind women are control freaks. When a woman enters your life, and when she sees you as a potential spouse, she will seek to gain control of 3 items:

1. Your moral principles
2. Your emotions
3. Your finances

If you are as good as Buddha, women will befriend you but not marry you. No women can have control over Buddha-like men. Marriage is all about "control", not morals. The man with the best morals is never going to be attractive to women. A moral man is simply too powerful for a woman to handle. The moral man will be her perfect mentor, perfect tutor for her children, but not the perfect person to live together with.

Women would always look out for your weaknesses. They would always try to make you breach your moral principles, just like how the Serpent tempted Adam and Eve. The ultimate test is to jio you to cohabit. Once your moral principles are breached or that you have little moral principles, you are deemed controllable and the tunnel will be opened for you.

All women are the same, whether they are in church or in a pub.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you can get a wife outside of your church, Then don't try ladies in church.

Those who are devoted to church activities especially ladies, They have strong Christian faith. When you have strong Christian faith, It's good. I would say it is very good to have a Christian wife.

But sometimes all this faith they display masked The real reason why they being single . All these ladies have bad habits some have very colorful past, sama being hurt by their person they love most previously. Some come from poor and broken family.They are good Christian ladies, But sometimes they display anti-man behavior.

So please be more

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please be more careful when you are going out with ladies from church.

Churches now a days promote Happy wife happy family. It just like going to comply with woman standards. What is happening to the church now?