• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GMS speaks about integrity - Narcissistic personality disorder

Sadist

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then he is having integrity issues because of his reluctance to name due to fear of bankruptcy.

Don't be silly. Dr Chee is naive, the good thing is, he is a scrape goat for all not to mess around with the kangaroo court.

I pity him, but respect him for the boundary that he set for all opposition candidates to beware of.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't be silly. Dr Chee is naive, the good thing is, he is a scrape goat for all not to mess around with the kangaroo court.

I pity him, but respect him for the boundary that he set for all opposition candidates to beware of.

No, I am not silly. Please don't call me that.

Why don't you say that CSJ has more integrity than GMS? He dares to speak the truth that he believes in like it is unlike GMS. Is CSJ naive? Do you think he didn't know a thing or two about defamation? Is naive the correct term to describe CSJ?

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If you visit threads in the politics folder where GMS says little, you'll find proper debate more often than not. Many folks here want proper debate, and many have tried to elicit proper debate from GMS. GMS did not start posting his missives only recently. It began before GE2011 and has continued to this day. This is not lack of trying. This is giving up on a person who has no interest in proper debate.

Given the current state of the opposition, you'll be bound to get people with problems. The question is what you do when they have been uncovered. The PAP style is to muffle the media and then quietly dispose.

For WP's case, it was unfortunate that the bomb was none other than an elected MP. So there's no way to quietly dispose of the bomb. What WP did was correct, and it sets a high bar which the PAP can only hope to emulate, but inevitably fail since they also have difficulty attracting talent too.

The bottom line is that WP has come out of its Yaw-gate smelling like roses, and both Pritam and CSM have also publicly acknowledged their mistake and learnt the lesson.

Scroobal, Ramseth's and your pts concerning plagiarism are all valid, and I agree with the 3 of you. The only one left is the VI who continues the NPD-like behaviour, when the issues have all been settled.

Seems that everyone is only interested in mocking him and not go into a proper rebuke.

To GMS, though integrity should be one of the primary values for a party's candidate, but it is also one of the most difficult to ascertain and it takes time. So, when your time as SG of NSP, did you actually go through a fine comb with those Rp deflectors on integrity before putting them as candidate for GE 2011? If not, why expect others should?

Realistically, for any party that just don't have the numbers yet, it will be a very tall order to expect this from the beginning. It is only fair when the party's grow that some culling needs to be done to cut loose those with integrity issue.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Don't be silly. CSJ was an ASP, a rank high enough to go for law course conversion to be DPP. His words and actions are intentional and calculated, for his own ends.

Last edited:

Tualan

Alfrescian
Loyal
The problem with people here is that they only see what they want to see.

This article also points out that the ruling party, PAP, also has MPs with integrity problems as well.

Goh Meng Seng

WP won 6 seats in last election. How many seat did NSP win ? You talked as if you have integrity but voters don't value you , why full of jealousy ? Can you win an election like WP ? Talk is cheap.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I have put more emphasis on opposition parties because I believe in building up opposition parties. PAP could have all MPs having integrity problems for all I care. They will face the inevitable fall if they continue to tolerate such problems. Why should I help them to grow stronger?

Goh Meng Seng

This is just idiotic. You attack opposition more because you don't want to help PAP improve itself. What bollocks.

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Mr. Goh

I really like your logic and reason for placing more emphasis on opposition. I think you're really selfless in wanting to help the oppositions grow and you've made great sacrifices - by taking on what you've done, you've incurred the wrath of so many who don't understand what kind of selfless and forward thinking person that you're. I salute you Mr. Goh. Please continue to place emphasis on them, whack them if need be. Without your emphasis and constant checking, the oppositions will collapse. What a horrible thought that would be? Even worse would be if you don't help to grow the oppositions. That would be the worst nightmare!!! Please do not leave us behind, Mr. Goh. We need you. We really do.

deepbluesea

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, not as pathetic as you.... hiding behind a nick but want other people to get sued? :smile:

Frankly speaking, if they want to sue, with the written article on my blog, they would have enough reasons to sue me already. Don't need to name them one by one. Remember Dr Chee kena sued by 11 cabinet ministers just by shouting "where is the money?"... not even referring to any names?

Goh Meng Seng

Why would any PAP MP want to sue you? You have contributed immensely to make PAP look really good.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is just idiotic. You attack opposition more because you don't want to help PAP improve itself. What bollocks.

Sober people will just shut up when they run out of arguments. On that line of argument we should all vote for PAP so that WP will work really hard to improve themselves. I feel sorry for one joker by the name of "sadist" who believes whoever attacking GMS are not debating head-on with GMS.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
What are you talking about? GMS is nobody now, if I want to fan his backside, I have already done it long time ago. Or rather why should I bother to defend those that are attack by the WP centric crowd here. It gets me no where. It is precisely clueless people like you that spew nonsence without biasis that makes oppostion supporters a laughing stock.

Look at your own postings and see who is clueless and who is the laughing stock.
Opposition supporters are becoming laughing stock indeed. PAP have not finish crunching their popcorn since the day GMS reappeared and you are talking about opposition supporters being laughing stock without taking a good look at yourself. I can only call GMS an asshole for stirring shit or disillusioned for his continued belief in his nonsense but for people like you.. i am speechless.

Last edited:

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
Note his remark to his sadist fren "It seems you are the only sensible one here".

It has no one agreeing with it, hence it had to create its own "supporter". Please, when did you last see a nick that only exists to praise a (non)person and has the same nemesises as the (non)person it praises.

Where's Clone?

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
My goodness. What happened to to you? Even PTader after downing two bottles of whisky from breakfast to dinner sounds more sober than you.

Sure, we believe that "WP didn't screw up so badly" but it means it still screwed up and we heard nothing from it. Since WP now screwed up badly to warrant 40-over threads and posts, in the past the "lesser screw ups" would have warranted at least 2 to 3 posts in the past. Where were they?

And wasn't one of the screwups some WP leader who resigned from the party to account for squabbling with anonymous forummers and not damage the WP party name. Since it "flew" or "buzzed" to NSP, and since by the theory that YSL makes the WP unforgivable to date, NSP should be unelectable forever?

By the way, "resigning to not damage party name" later became "resign for not agreeing to the internet rules". And what do we hear recently?

"I HAVE NEVER CHANGED, AS PRINCIPLED AS EVER."

Whew wheet!

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You really have wild imagination, Scroobal.

Integrity is universal.

Goh Meng Seng

Integrity should begin with the government of the day. The playing field should be level. The govt SHOULDN"T manipulate its domstic intel agency
to gain an upper hand on the opposition. They SHOULDN'T use tax payers' money to further advance their organisational interest. They SHOULD know that national security is very different from PAP security. Why spend huge sums of money cultivating sources to serve their own selfish interests? Integrity?

Once you settle PAP's integrity problem, then you are fit to comment on the opposition.

Sadist

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't be silly. CSJ was an ASP, a rank high enough to go for law course conversion to be DPP. His words and actions are intentional and calculated, for his own ends.

Calculated for his own end?? To be sued till bankrupt? Only you are capable of theorise this kind of conspiracy logic.:eek:

BlueWave

Alfrescian
Loyal
fat insect sibei 'charm'. no supporter here even need to resort to cloning a phantom supporter.

take note of the timings between the fat insect's post and his moronic clone's posts. just a few minutes apart. LOL:biggrin:

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
fat insect sibei 'charm'. no supporter here even need to resort to cloning a phantom supporter.

take note of the timings between the fat insect's post and his moronic clone's posts. just a few minutes apart. LOL:biggrin:

Yes, quite suspicious. Is this what people call split personality disorder or dissociative identity disorder or what?