• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

GMS Patriot & Poet 吴明盛

Earlier this afternoon, Goh Meng Seng's van (affectionately nicknamed Madcow Half-Tonner) ran into some mechanical hitches. GMS drove it to a workshop to get it fixed. After that, GMS asked the mechanic, how much would that be? The mechanic said, no need to pay, it's free for an opposition leader.

RonRon

Earlier this afternoon, Goh Meng Seng's van (affectionately nicknamed Madcow Half-Tonner) ran into some mechanical hitches. GMS drove it to a workshop to get it fixed. After that, GMS asked the mechanic, how much would that be? The mechanic said, no need to pay, it's free for an opposition leader.
May I know which mechanical shop? If GMS accept the free service, I will call CPIB to invite him to drink some kopi. :biggrin:

alamak! y u post it here!!! wait those isd will leeport to pap and pap will use this to wack GMS. say that he is corrupted! free also no use! must vote for opposition than got use!

狼烟起江山北望
龙起卷马长嘶剑气如霜
心似黄河水茫茫
二十年纵横间谁能相抗
恨欲狂长刀所向
多少手足忠魂埋骨它乡
何惜百死报家国
忍叹惜更无语血泪满眶

马蹄南去人北望
人北望草青黄尘飞扬
我愿守土复开疆
堂堂中国要让四方
来贺

long live China!!!

May I know which mechanical shop? If GMS accept the free service, I will call CPIB to invite him to drink some kopi. :biggrin:

I understand that GMS insisted paying at least $20 for the minor fix, and the mechanic said he'll use it to belanjah GMS for dinner. Go call CPIB all you want. GMS is not a civil servant, public office bearer, public corporate director or executive. There's no case even if he accepts free service. It's known as pro bono or ex gratia, perfectly legal and common in social life.

RonRon

I understand that GMS insisted paying at least $20 for the minor fix, and the mechanic said he'll use it to belanjah GMS for dinner. Go call CPIB all you want. GMS is not a civil servant, public office bearer, public corporate director or executive. There's no case even if he accepts free service. It's known as pro bono or ex gratia, perfectly legal and common in social life.
ok thks, pls provide me with the address and the contact num of the mechanic shop :biggrin: It is for future references if GMS become a MP :biggrin:

LKY once said, if he goes around anywhere in Singapore to eat Char Kway Teow, and there's no free extra hum, then he worries. If CST goes around anywhere in Potong Pasir to eat Char Kway Teow, and there's no free extra hum, then he worries too. Ironically, later LHL asked for Mee Siam mai (don't want) hum.

RonRon

LKY once said, if he goes around anywhere in Singapore to eat Char Kway Teow, and there's no free extra hum, then he worries. If CST goes around anywhere in Potong Pasir to eat Char Kway Teow, and there's no free extra hum, then he worries too. Ironically, later LHL asked for Mee Siam mai (don't want) hum.

I asked you for the contact, you mention LKY CST for what?

ok thks, pls provide me with the address and the contact num of the mechanic shop :biggrin: It is for future references if GMS become a MP :biggrin:

You trying to insinuate intimidation? We're under no obligation to furnish the particulars, but we'll keep this posting of yours for future reference.

RonRon

You trying to insinuate intimidation? We're under no obligation to furnish the particulars, but we'll keep this posting of yours for future reference.

No lah, since you said it is alright for GMS to accept the free service, I would like to help to publicize the good mechanic shop to others. Hope to help him to get more business in future:biggrin:

Thanks but it's OK. It's a small workshop with enough business to make an honest living unambitiously while affording some customers they respect minor free services occasionally. They don't need the publicity but thanks for your concern.

RonRon

Thanks but it's OK. It's a small workshop with enough business to make an honest living unambitiously while affording some customers they respect minor free services occasionally. They don't need the publicity but thanks for your concern.

Ok tks, since you dun want to reveal the shop name I shall not push it further.

Goh Meng Seng

It is an exaggeration. It is just a small fix done. I have known the boss for years and he doesn't want to charge me. But I insist to pay, even if it is just a small token amount.

But he did introduce me to his friend as "leader of opposition party". I didn't tell him anything previously about my involvement. Apparently he has read it on the papers.

Goh Meng Seng

It is an exaggeration. It is just a small fix done. I have known the boss for years and he doesn't want to charge me. But I insist to pay, even if it is just a small token amount.

But he did introduce me to his friend as "leader of opposition party". I didn't tell him anything previously about my involvement. Apparently he has read it on the papers.

Goh Meng Seng
You could have accepted the freebie, because you are not in any official position which will allow you to "return the favour".
Just remember not to consider accepting any freebie including discounts on condominiums, if you are in any official position in future.
Or at least make sure you have good friends around to remind you not to consider accepting.