• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GMS calls Sylvia Lim Bullshit

wMulew

Alfrescian
Loyal
429452_308297005892981_213440582045291_787051_1815432417_n.jpg

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
if he become MP, i think he will argue with wp more than with the incumbent.

If he becomes MP, I pity the person who is seeking help from him in MPS. He probably will fark the person upside down and then refuse to help citing all kinds of funny reasoning.

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Constituent: Mr Goh, I have spalling concrete in my ceiling.
GMS: Hmm, that's the problem when WP voted against an amendment that would have set time limits on how long a seat can be left empty.
Constituent: Ha?
GMS: The problem is that WP is no longer pro Singaporean; they are just pro-WP.
Constituent: But how..?
GMS: I'm surprised people like you who voted for me cannot see the link... sighs.
GMS: You see, when WP is no longer pro-Singaporean, the people get a very bad feeling. Understand?
Constituent: Ya?
GMS: What does feeling rhyme with?
Constituent: What is rhyme?
GMS: Aiya. I tell you la. Feeling rhymes with ceiling. Bad feeling / bad ceiling. That's why you got spalling concrete.
GMS: Sorry, I've got to post on sbf now. Bye.

If he becomes MP, I pity the person who is seeking help from him in MPS. He probably will fark the person upside down and then refuse to help citing all kinds of funny reasoning.

jixiaolan

Alfrescian
Loyal
I up you for entertainment value.

Constituent: Mr Goh, I have spalling concrete in my ceiling.
GMS: Hmm, that's the problem when WP voted against an amendment that would have set time limits on how long a seat can be left empty.
GMS: The problem is that WP is no longer pro Singaporean; they are just pro-WP.
GMS: I'm surprised people like you who voted for me cannot see the link... sighs.
GMS: You see, when WP is no longer pro-Singaporean, the people get a very bad feeling. Understand?
Constituent: Ya?
GMS: What does feeling rhyme with?
Constituent: What is rhyme?
GMS: Aiya. I tell you la. Feeling rhymes with ceiling. Bad feeling / bad ceiling. That's why you got spalling concrete.
GMS: Sorry, I've got to post on sbf now. Bye.

blueyepea

Alfrescian
Loyal
GMS speaking to reporters in near Blk 310 Hougang...

Reporter: Mr Goh, what is your opinion on Yaw-gate?

GMS: Yaw is wrong to avoid commenting allegations about his extramarital affair, he should either deny or admit, saying "no comment" is not acceptable

Reporter: Why do you think so?

GMS: Because I am an expert in public relations, and this is the worse kind of response any politicians can gave when answering reporters. "No comment" means he is guilty.

Reporter: Alright. There are also rumours that you frequent Macau for R&R without your wife knowing about it. Is it true?

GMS: Sorry no comment

Reporter: Did you go Macau for gambling, or to enjoy the Spa services?

GMS: No comment.

Reporter: So you are admitting to the rumours......

GMS: No comment

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
GMS speaking to reporters in near Blk 310 Hougang...

Reporter: Mr Goh, what is your opinion on Yaw-gate?

GMS: Yaw is wrong to avoid commenting allegations about his extramarital affair, he should either deny or admit, saying "no comment" is not acceptable

Reporter: Why do you think so?

GMS: Because I am an expert in public relations, and this is the worse kind of response any politicians can gave when answering reporters. "No comment" means he is guilty.

Reporter: Alright. There are also rumours that you frequent Macau for R&R without your wife knowing about it. Is it true?

GMS: Sorry no comment

Reporter: Did you go Macau for gambling, or to enjoy the Spa services?

GMS: No comment.

Reporter: So you are admitting to the rumours......

GMS: No comment

Reporter : Mr. Goh, there are so many Hainanese Curry Rice in Singapore, is the one you are eating here in Hougang opposite while the MP of Hougang is holding his meet the people session, the best.

GMS : The best, it taste better, when it is eaten with a good view.

:biggrin:

blueyepea

Alfrescian
Loyal
Reporter : Mr. Goh, there are so many Hainanese Curry Rice in Singapore, is the one you are eating here in Hougang opposite while the MP of Hougang is holding his meet the people session, the best.

GMS : The best, it taste better, when it is eaten with a good view.

:biggrin:

GMS: You are not looking at the bigger picture. Whether this Hainanese Curry Rice is the best or not is not important. This issue is about Hainanese cooking curry rice in Hougang, that is the key issue.

Reporter: Huh? Mr Goh, I don't quite understand, can you elaborate further?

GMS: English-educated like you will not be able to understand what I am trying to say. Let me put this more simpler for you to understand. Hainanese cooking curry is different from curry cooked by Hainanese.

Reporter: WTF??!!

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Exactly why I will vote for PAP if I see it fleaing into my ward. By the way, say "it", not "he".

I will spoil my vote if GMS, or anyone from RP or SDA contest my ward. And by spoil I mean I will write "balls to you" on the ballot slip inside the square next to their name, whilst making sure there are no other pen markings on the slip.

Last edited:

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will spoil my vote if GMS, or anyone from RP or SDA contest my ward. And by spoil I mean I will write "balls to you" on the ballot slip inside the square next to their name, whilst making sure there are no other pen markings on the slip.

I may spoil my vote if RP or SDA or still vote them anyway like the last time, depending on circumstances. But for the fat village insect, I will "tiao gang" vote the other way to create a minus 2 instead of minus 1.

Even if WP accepts him back, I will vote PAP over WP.

Last edited:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'll vote for GMS knowing that he won't win. But I'll still vote for a friend. Perhaps that's my human weakness. I think it's part and parcel of social humanities and politics. That's why tens of thousands in Hougang will vote for anything WP or LTK without asking what are the policies. You've been in Hougang long enough and been to PP many times enough. Very few voters actually know or actually question what LTK and CST policies are all about. Yet they voted for them in drove. That's successful politics.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I may spoil my vote if RP or SDA or still vote them anyway like the last time, depending on circumstances. But for the fat village insect, I will "tiao gang" vote the other way to create a minus 2 instead of minus 1.

Even if WP accepts him back, I will vote PAP over WP.

Unlike my friend who lan lan voted SDA over PAP in the last GE for the greater good, i'll vote a prick such as mah bow tan over GMS just to make a point. I dislike you GMS more than i hate that short fuck MBT

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
The problem with GMS is he is not into politics to serve society. He is in it to prove that he is smarter than anyone else - and that is very dangerous. You think the farker is interested in listening to the problems of people who vote for him? I don't know what his agenda is, but I'm sure it isn't one that is of public service.

jw5

Loyal
The problem with GMS is he is not into politics to serve society. He is in it to prove that he is smarter than anyone else - and that is very dangerous. You think the farker is interested in listening to the problems of people who vote for him? I don't know what his agenda is, but I'm sure it isn't one that is of public service.

I wasn't sure before GE2011, but agree with you now.
He is just someone who because he cannot get something, tries to prevent others from getting it or gives those who have got it trouble.
Not "Fox and the sour grapes" but "Dog in the manger", according to Aesop's fables.

The Philistine

Alfrescian
Loyal

Er...I think writing "balls to you" next to their names on the ballot paper counts as a vote for them...

Last edited:

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, to all to want to spoil their votes by scribbling nasty things against hated candidates' names, be careful. Their counting agents will try to claim that it is a vote for them. If this is not contested by the opposing counting agents, the counting officer may accept the claim.

Er...I think writing "balls to you" next to their name on the ballot paper counts as a vote for them...