• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Giving up Singapore citizenship and coming back as FT , possible?

Eisenhut

Alfrescian
Loyal
I ask this before in other forums. Are you able to come back as FT if you are former singkee?

Assume you get position in Singapore?

I work in STEM

I know its insane to leave and come back but thats basically what PAP advocates. FT is 1st class citizen

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I ask this before in other forums. Are you able to come back as FT if you are former singkee?

I work in STEM

I know its insane to leave and come back but thats basically what PAP advocates. FT is 1st class citizen
What kind of fucking idiot moron post is this? Are u male or female? This basic fact will determine whether you can come back or not. You provide almost no information about yourself and expect an answer? Better don't come back, sinkieland already has enough fucktards

iloveRocknRo

Alfrescian
Loyal

I work in STEM

Possible, i have a friend who gave up singapore citizenship and took up Australian citizenship came back to work in an American company Asia Pacific office based in singapore.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks guys for answer, I get shut down every time I bring it up in fuckwarezone, ppl all tell me its impossible
It's a bit like tax evasion. You should work on the basis it can be done, then figure out how to do it. :cool:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Theoretically it can be done. But whether ICA grant you the work permit is a different matter. Of course if you are coming to head Pfizer APAC office it is a formality.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can. Return CPF.... come back with Superstar IT skill CAQ will even bend down to suck your cock.... and he bend down for you to fuck his arse too...

Eisenhut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi guys can anyone who's been there , done that pm me?

I cannot come back as head of Pfizer but maybe senior manager in tech mnc

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why would you want to be a dog that returns to its own vomit? If you can leave, well done. Come back once in a while as a weekend tourist, but don't stay here too long or you'll get Sinkie'fied.

Eisenhut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why would you want to be a dog that returns to its own vomit? If you can leave, well done. Come back once in a while as a weekend tourist, but don't stay here too long or you'll get Sinkie'fied.

Yeah but family not ready to get out of singkee prison. I am ahead of my time.