• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Give me a chance, 'multiple director' Sitoh Yih Pin ask

†††††

Alfrescian
Loyal
GE: Give me a chance, says PAP's Sitoh Yih Pin
Posted: 27 April 2011 1459 hrs

SINGAPORE: PAP's Sitoh Yih Pin has asked residents of Potong Pasir to give him a chance and vote him in.

This is the third time he has contested in the SMC.

He said only residents there can give him the opportunity to unlock the potential for Potong Pasir.

Singapore People's Party's Lina Chiam said she will step forward to continue her husband's Chiam See Tong's commitment to Potong Pasir.

She called residents of Potong Pasir the "true Singaporeans" and said she will make the single seat ward the place to live in and be proud of.

-CNA/ac

leoman

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes lah .... pls vote 4 sitoh n give him a chance

.... 2 make our cost of living HIGHER
.... 2 make our children unable 2 buy a new hdb flat
.... 2 make our current n future citizen struggle 4 a job with foreigners

levusjovi

Alfrescian
Loyal
He sounded like a schoolboy asking the teachers to give him a chance not to cane him. You got to work hard earn your chance instead of pleading for a chance

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can sense the desperation in this useless PAPee dog. Time to move in and give him a crushing defeat.

PAPee 10% : SPP 90%

sense

Alfrescian
Loyal
She called residents of Potong Pasir the "true Singaporeans" and said she will make the single seat ward the place to live in and be proud of.-CNA/ac

Will Lina still call PP residents "true Singaporeans" when she got booted out of PP come May 8?

true2.jpg

Last edited:

dankos

Will Lina still call PP residents "true Singaporeans" when she got booted out of PP come May 8?

true2.jpg

pap dog,

my fulltime target board here is char-azn. got spare time i will fuck u ok.

now got a bit spare time : fuck u pap dog. :oIo:

kazuo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Poor guy, the way he was entreating, thought he would have gone down on his knees. Why's he so desperate to bark the wrong tree again and again?

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
GE: Give me a chance, says PAP's Sitoh Yih Pin
Posted: 27 April 2011 1459 hrs

SINGAPORE: PAP's Sitoh Yih Pin has asked residents of Potong Pasir to give him a chance and vote him in.

This is the third time he has contested in the SMC.

He said only residents there can give him the opportunity to unlock the potential for Potong Pasir.

Singapore People's Party's Lina Chiam said she will step forward to continue her husband's Chiam See Tong's commitment to Potong Pasir.

She called residents of Potong Pasir the "true Singaporeans" and said she will make the single seat ward the place to live in and be proud of.

-CNA/ac

The problem with sitoh is that he doesnt seem to know hwo to talk. in fact, this news piece make sitoh look as if he is begging and in doing so, left his digity outside the window.

Granted that this would be sitoh's 3th and could be his final attempt for PP, wich PAP candidate had to endure so many defeat and is still thick skin enough to face the possiblity of defeat again?

but should sitoh be given a chance by PP Voters? why cant LHL give sitoh a chance by putting him in a GRC and spare him this humilation?

and hence i say this: DONT GIVE SITOH OR PAP A CHANCE!! if PAP would be so merciless against oppsotion and at times singapoereans, i dont see why sitoh deserve any chance when his own bosses aint merciful to give him other chances as well.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Say what you like; this Sitoh guy has got guts and also a very thick hide to want to be rejected a 3rd time if Lina Chiam somehow managed to trump him on 7 May 2011. Good luck to him!