• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Girl stricken with cancer

radon39

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are millions out there dying too....and imo, it would be better to let nature take it's cause as if treated there is always a relapse possibility.....the end will still come...why prolong it

littlefish

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are millions out there dying too....and imo, it would be better to let nature take it's cause as if treated there is always a relapse possibility.....the end will still come...why prolong it

I respect your opinion but would you still feel the same way if it is your own child or let's just say your close family member?

radon39

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes. I see death every other day, and I have come to accept that dying is just removal from this life. We have to be realistic my fren. Honestly, if you have seen how cancer stricken ppl suffer, you will wish they have goen earlier. This is just a time buying exercise to sooth the nerves and emotions of the close loved ones.

Peace

scoobyhoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
to normal grass-root people like me, my life long deposit in bank is not even us$100k. why not to make a big cry on the newspapers and medias about this problem and the medical fee. sure there are many rich and kind people here will donate. don't you see the amount donation each year to the charity organisations on tv? usd1million could be a chicken feed to singaporeans.

Logisex

Alfrescian
Loyal
Came across this url www.ourfeistyprincess.com on mrbrown.com.

Any bros can comment on this? Thought I will help to publicise this here as well.

Thanks for the post. I've spread the word and is ready to donate once they send me the account details.

I can't finish reading the medical report. Its too painful. My niece had been thru that chemo shit and my dad had just passed away this March even after chemo and ops. Anyone who has gone thru chemo or has seen someone going thru it knows that it's like going thru Hell, probably worst.

Everytime someone try to talk to me about God, I'll ask them to pay a visit first at the Children Cancer Ward at KK, I believe its on the 7th floor. Just go one round around the ward and then tell me if there really is a God.

radon39

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for the post. I've spread the word and is ready to donate once they send me the account details.

I can't finish reading the medical report. Its too painful. My niece had been thru that chemo shit and my dad had just passed away this March even after chemo and ops. Anyone who has gone thru chemo or has seen someone going thru it knows that it's like going thru Hell, probably worst.

Everytime someone try to talk to me about God, I'll ask them to pay a visit first at the Children Cancer Ward at KK, I believe its on the 7th floor. Just go one round around the ward and then tell me if there really is a God.

Peace my fren. Sorry abt your Dad. He does things for a reason, I cannot fathom, but I have been thru a lot and realise that things happen for a reason. One of those events is a near death coma for me. Peace

ashjaw

Alfrescian
Loyal
Peace my fren. Sorry abt your Dad. He does things for a reason, I cannot fathom, but I have been thru a lot and realise that things happen for a reason. One of those events is a near death coma for me. Peace
may I ask how does that change your perspective in life? and how does that change the way you do things? Just curious.

radon39

Alfrescian
Loyal
may I ask how does that change your perspective in life? and how does that change the way you do things? Just curious.

Thanks pal. Live life to the fullest. Make every effort to do your best to the level of your inner conscience and make a difference where you can.:smile:

Logisex

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is still a 50% chance but the easy way out is to give up, not waste any more $$$ to prolong suffering, let nature takes its course since it might come back again even if she is cured now. Anyway things happen for a reason, isn't it?

If this girl is 78yo like my dad who chooses not to go thru another hell chemo after the relapse, I would say let it be.

My niece got cancer at 12, she survived it and is now like any other teenager who has a long and bright future ahead of her. Was all the effort and $$$ that had gone into saving her worth it? Absolutely

Things happen for a reason? If you know the reason, pls go tell those poor parents of the kids who are suffering from cancer now.
If this girl died because they don't have the $$$, then that will be the reason.

I want her to survive that damn cancer and I want to a part of the reason she survive. Period.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Very sad indeed! I say we give all young sufferers a chance, even if it is a remote chance to live. Our world class government can perhaps match dollar for dollar since they cannot and would not provide free medical services for her. :rolleyes:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You must ask what is the cause of cancer? NEwater? cow's milk which is naturally design for calf but fed to human babies.

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes. I see death every other day, and I have come to accept that dying is just removal from this life. We have to be realistic my fren. Honestly, if you have seen how cancer stricken ppl suffer, you will wish they have goen earlier. This is just a time buying exercise to sooth the nerves and emotions of the close loved ones.

Peace

true it is better to end it then to prolong the suffering, not only for the one who is stricken by a terminal disease but likewise for the caregivers...Singapore should legalize euthanasia..

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why can't get treatment here with our world class health care.

Doctors also need to earn a living. They can't simply give out their services or medicine for free. Just like the lawyers who also need to earn a living and can't simply always dispensing legal advices.

World Class health care also needs continuous funds to sustain it - otherwise how to remain world class?

mercbenz

Alfrescian
Loyal
The difference is these folks are doing something to save their little girl. I respect that.

Please look at the youtube vids and ask if you can help her or not.

We keep giving to PRC like Huang Na's case, why stop when it comes to our own countrymen?