• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Girl - I want to man a 6 inch gun

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE id=msgUN cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - Girl - I want to man a 6 inch gun</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right>
icon.aspx
Subscribe </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgF noWrap align=right width="1%">From: </TD><TD class=msgFname noWrap width="68%">axparadox <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate noWrap align=right width="30%">7:26 am </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT noWrap align=right width="1%" height=20>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname noWrap width="68%">ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 1) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft width="1%" rowSpan=4> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>8195.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>Lau Zoe in her pre teen slut days
These days, she wants a 6 foot dick in her big hole
http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/singaporeseen/viewContent.jsp?id=57379
The girl in the Sentosa promotional video held a banner saying "I want to man a 6-inch gun". a STOMPer wonders if she was referring to the 6-foot artillery gun behind her.
He said:
"I was watching this 'I want to' video at Sentosa Beach Station promoting Sentosa's Attractions.
"And I noticed a funny error when this little girl appears at Fort Siloso carrying a banner with the words 'I want to man a 6-inch gun'.
"Obviously she was referring to the 6-foot artillery gun behind her but the banner mentioned otherwise."
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no, there is really such thing call a 6 inch gun.

used by the old british empire.

there is no such thing as 6 foot artillery, are you sure you serve NS before? or you are one of those clerk in mindef or storeman.

they are correct, you are not.

metalslug

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sentosa promotional video: "Should it be 6-inch or 6-foot gun?"

getFullSizePhoto.do

The girl in the Sentosa promotional video held a banner saying "I want to man a 6-inch gun". a STOMPer wonders if she was referring to the 6-foot artillery gun behind her.

He said:

"I was watching this 'I want to' video at Sentosa Beach Station promoting Sentosa's Attractions.

"And I noticed a funny error when this little girl appears at Fort Siloso carrying a banner with the words 'I want to man a 6-inch gun'.

"Obviously she was referring to the 6-foot artillery gun behind her but the banner mentioned otherwise."

getArticlePhoto.do

getArticlePhoto.do

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal
<TABLE id=msgUN cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - Girl - I want to man a 6 inch gun</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right>
icon.aspx
Subscribe </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgF noWrap align=right width="1%">From: </TD><TD class=msgFname noWrap width="68%">axparadox <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate noWrap align=right width="30%">7:26 am </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT noWrap align=right width="1%" height=20>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname noWrap width="68%">ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 1) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft width="1%" rowSpan=4> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>8195.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>Lau Zoe in her pre teen slut days
These days, she wants a 6 foot dick in her big hole
http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/singaporeseen/viewContent.jsp?id=57379
He said:
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

stomper is a girl or a fucking chow ah gua who never serve NS

the number refers to calibre, so the shell was 6 inch shell before metric times

cheebye stomper dont know but want to act smart

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
stomper is a girl or a fucking chow ah gua who never serve NS

the number refers to calibre, so the shell was 6 inch shell before metric times

cheebye stomper dont know but want to act smart

a stompid stomper? :eek::p:eek::p

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
6 inch gun refer to the gun diameter. All artillery gun is measure in diameter. So the poster is correct. Only dirty mind get it wrong.