• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Girl, 15, collapses in school and dies

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR>Girl, 15, collapses in school and dies
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><!-- show image if available --><TR vAlign=bottom><TD width=330>
ST_IMAGES_GRCLAUDIA.jpg

</TD><TD width=10>
c.gif
</TD><TD vAlign=bottom>
c.gif

Claudia Chua collapsed while preparing the sound system for the flag-raising ceremony. -- PHOTO: LIANHE WANBAO
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- more than 4 paragraphs -->A 15-YEAR-OLD girl collapsed and died in school on Thursday.
Xinmin Secondary School student Claudia Chua, a member of the school's Media Club, was preparing the sound system for the flag-raising ceremony when she collapsed, the Chinese-language evening daily Lianhe Wanbao reported.
Staff at the school in Hougang who were trained in cardio-pulmonary resuscitation tried to revive her.
An ambulance arrived within five minutes and paramedics attended to her in the school's general office.
She was taken to Tan Tock Seng Hospital, where she was pronounced dead.
Principal Liew Wei Li told Wanbao that the teenager was well-liked by her friends, schoolmates and teachers.
She added that the school community was saddened by news of Claudia's death, and that counselling would be provided for the teachers and students affected by the loss.
GRACE CHUA

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://rongy-rong.blogspot.com/

Beloved daughter. A diligent student. A Xinmin student. Claudia Chua passed away in her school last morning due to her epileptic fit. A completely unexpected tragedy as Claudia has come round from her unconsciousness after her fits. Our principal announced the news this morning with a grim atmosphere. The school has been very kind to make special arrangements with her parents to allow students to attend her wake on the 28 of March. I admit i was saddened by such news. But the fact that she's in a better place cheers me up. Rest in peace!

8:25 PM

tommy

Alfrescian
Loyal
How come so many cases of collapse and die in Singapore?

Is it because of the heat?

the rat race?

the education system?

ns?

money not enough?

Ho Ching?

PAP?

dreamshawl

I really wish you guys won't speculate and try guessing why Claudia died.

It hurts.

It's not because of those pathetic reasons that you guys listed. Please don't insult her family, saying that they are poor. They aren't, F.Y.I.
Most importantly, she wasn't poisoned.

It sucks to see so many people joking bout the death of somebody you love.

just lay off, will you?