• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely the delulu slut again accused another old fart if whistling at her

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
FB_IMG_1719665225883.jpg

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
"K Shanmugam Sc Now is 4.03 pm (29 June 24), I was eating at Westgate restaurant and this man working in the kitchen harassed me with whistle when he saw me and then he walked towards kitchen. What gives these evil cheap men the right to gang up to trample me with whistle whenever they see me?

Just tell lies deny can gang up to do evil to one woman? These men are like rapists ganging up to abuse and gang rape woman and should be severely punished. I won’t endanger myself to confront these evil devil criminal bullies anymore. They are shameless good serial liars. He was outside and not in kitchen when he saw me sitting there and then started whistling at me clearly targeting me."