• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Ginfreely & Sammyboy Virtual Woodbridge Hospital

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
The residents in IMH, or more commonly called "Woodbridge Hospital", are free to exercise their "freedom of speech". They can say anything to, even curse, anyone - doctors, nurses, caregivers, visitors, fellow residents, etc. They are even allowed to talk to themselves. They won't be stopped, sedated or gagged. The only condition is that they exercise their "freedom of speech" within the confines of Woodbridge Hospital. They are not released in public to do so as they invariably cause nuisance and disturbance in the public space.

This forum too should have a Woodbridge Hospital equivalent.

Like IMH residents, residents in this Sammyboy Virtual Woodbridge Hospital will have complete freedom of speech. They can bitch, curse, swear and say anything to anyone. They should not be stopped. The can even have the freedom to talk to themselves (if they are not already doing so), so long as they are confined to this virtual hospital. Love-struck admirers, fans and visitors can also visit them in this hospital to have a "chat". Without this hospital, their overzealous exercising of their "freedom of speech" in the public space of this forum invariably invite and cause nuisance and disturbance. Otherwise decent threads inevitably get fucked-up and derailed when they exercise their "freedom of speech" in these threads.

Food for thought for Sammy and the moderators. If this virtual hospital is created, the first resident in this hospital has to go to the one most deserving.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
I've been thinking if Boss could add in a script where the moniker can put back into moderation, not exactly like a ban but put on silent mode. :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
The residents in IMH, or more commonly called "Woodbridge Hospital", are free to exercise their "freedom of speech". They can say anything to, even curse, anyone - doctors, nurses, caregivers, visitors, fellow residents, etc. They are even allowed to talk to themselves. They won't be stopped, sedated or gagged. The only condition is that they exercise their "freedom of speech" within the confines of Woodbridge Hospital. They are not released in public to do so as they invariably cause nuisance and disturbance in the public space.

Like IMH residents, residents in this Sammyboy Virtual Woodbridge Hospital will have complete freedom of speech. They can bitch, curse, swear and say anything to anyone. They should not be stopped. The can even have the freedom to talk to themselves (if they are not already doing so), so long as they are confined to this virtual hospital. Love-struck admirers, fans and visitors can also visit them in this hospital to have a "chat". Without this hospital, their overzealous exercising of their "freedom of speech" in the public space of this forum invariably invite and cause nuisance and disturbance. Otherwise decent threads inevitably get fucked-up and derailed when they exercise their "freedom of speech" in these threads.

Food for thought for Sammy and the moderators. If this virtual hospital is created, the first resident in this hospital has to go to the one most deserving.
Like Hong Lim Park? Ha! U just like the PAP and wayang party you detest huh. Tsk tsk. :rolleyes:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've been thinking if Boss could add in a script where the moniker can put back into moderation, not exactly like a ban but put on silent mode. :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
KNN silent mode is it like this KNN

Attachments

• JLW2.gif
    JLW2.gif
    1 MB · Views: 172

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like Hong Lim Park? Ha! U just like the PAP and wayang party you detest huh. Tsk tsk. :rolleyes:

Your use of "freedom of speech" that is "confined" to Hong Lim is a false comparison.

Whether it is the PAP, SDP, UFO Party or the corrupt Wayang Party, etc, they will be able to see a potential Woodbridge inmate for what he or she is, even if that potential inmate is feverishly cheering them on in Hong Lim aka Faggot Freedom Park.

M Ravi was not just a loyal friend and fervent supporter of Chee and the SDP. He also represented Chee and his sister when the gutless legal cocksucking members of the Law Society of Singapore did not have the balls to do so for fear of reprisals and repercussions. Here's an extract of what SDP's Chee wrote on 24 July 2012 about Ravi:

"[...] But sometimes Ravi has relapses of his disorder. And when he does, he is not the same Ravi that we know. Indeed, it is difficult to be around Ravi when he is in one of his manic episodes. His behaviour is bizarre and his speech erratic, sometimes highly so. Those around him are often the target of abuse.
[...] But let us recognise this: Ravi's condition is a medical one. And when he falls ill, just as all of us do from time to time, he needs medical treatment and rest.
[...] Let us also not defend or even praise Ravi's inappropriate behaviour when he is undergoing a manic episode and use him as a political football."
"Freedom of speech" does not mean anyone with an obvious mental condition can claim their freedom of speech is being curtailed when they clearly belong to Woodbridge and should be confined within the walls of IMH to play with their firecrackers, talk to themselves, curse, swear, give speeches to fellow inmates, etc.

What I am proposing is a virtual IMH. In fact, I will probably visit her in this virtual Woodbridge to have chats and compete with eatshtindie for her love and affection.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ya right your so called decent thread is talking nonsense conspiracy theory of pap using this m&d invasion to prove the new leaders worthy.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya right your so called decent thread is talking nonsense conspiracy theory of pap using this m&d invasion to prove the new leaders worthy.
@PTADER Talking nonsense conspiracy theory kena exposed by me and so “revenge” on me proposing an IMH section when knowing that was exactly what happened then when that tyrant @zhihau created a so-called coalition thread and threw and merged all my good threads into one there. That was hitler time indeed.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Good idea... We should have a "@ginfreely IMH" folder for her since she has generated substantial postings by talking to herself. A script to direct all her posting automatically to the new folder will be great..just like we have folder "Discussions about Religion." for religious nutcases here.

You mean you haven't read the thread on Ginfreely vs The Coalition? It's a SBF classic and those interested in this case study is more than welcome to spend hours on end analysising it.

I've even took pains to move posts from others that trigger episodes alongside for cross referencing. Maybe I shouldn't spoonfeed that much. Aye?

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
You mean you haven't read the thread on Ginfreely vs The Coalition? It's a SBF classic and those interested in this case study is more than welcome to spend hours on end analysising it.

I've even took pains to move posts from others that trigger episodes alongside for cross referencing. Maybe I shouldn't spoonfeed that much. Aye?
Create a section for all IMH potential patients' threads! Ban them from all other sections. Problem solved ... :biggrin:

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Create a section for all IMH potential patients' threads! Ban them from all other sections. Problem solved ... :biggrin:
There will be no one left on this forum because it will get boring. Every village needs an idiot. Imagine wat the forum would be like without the Prostituting Tader and the commie opium addict etc

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

What a ccb lie when you basically throw all my threads there including good threads on French new laws on sexual harassment. Dare to do don’t dare to admit. Pui!