• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Ginfreely caught washing her hai by neighbour

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
ACCORDING TO NEIGHBOURS GANSIOKBIN DIDN'T WASHED HER HAI FOR SEVERAL DAYS ALREADY. YUCKS.
Screenshot_20220326-064726_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last footage caught on 20 mar. 6 days never wash already . Verlee strong bawu now .:sick:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jeremy Quek of SUPERFUTUREKIDS,, TINITECH CO and SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE = cottonmouth = glockman dare not update his bullying in Facebook while I update being bullied is called washing dirty linen aka hai. Another lie by you cantonese liar son of whore.
Becas my uncle is a normal human whereas you are a siao lang :biggrin:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
I state fact that I am a virgin is called siao lang while you Cantonese scammer prostitute descendant spammed lies of me chow hai slut whore is called normal. So that’s normal for cantonese prostitute descendant indeed.
See everyone ? Siao lang will have a wrong interpretation :geek: you are a siao lang becas you wash dirty linen in fb with minister and never get any leesponse so you continue to harass minister :eek::roflmao: my uncle is normal to expose your dirty linen in sbf becas my uncle Don't want k shan to ask him about gansiokbin :tongue::roflmao::geek::cool: the fucking dirty mad whore :sneaky:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Men can do anything at any hours while women can only sleep and bathe before 12 midnight if not will be accused easy woman.
You chow jibye you think you a sports woman? :rolleyes: you lao auntie got fat finger and bow leg and sleep apnea khor khor khor like babi perlucar bathe at 4am :devilish:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
I didn’t reply as if I am jogging. I said clearly men can do anything after midnight but women cannot bathe and sleep after midnight without being accused easy woman. I no need to explain what I do. As usual it’s you dirty Cantonese scammer prostitute descendant spamming lies of me and don’t pretend no matter what I say you will twist it to accuse me liar and slut whore from my over 3k audio tapes = lie to snoring = masturbating to go bathe = wash cb whore. That‘s how despicable and no conscience you Cantonese liar bully son of whore are. Pui!
Looks like your chow hai is extraordinary itchee tonight :sick: later need a good scrub

itching-itch.gif

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
I didn’t reply as if I am jogging. I said clearly men can do anything after midnight but women cannot bathe and sleep after midnight without being accused easy woman. I no need to explain what I do. As usual it’s you dirty Cantonese scammer prostitute descendant spamming lies of me and don’t pretend no matter what I say you will twist it to accuse me liar and slut whore from my over 3k audio tapes = lie to snoring = masturbating to go bathe = wash cb whore. That‘s how despicable and no conscience you Cantonese liar bully son of whore are. Pui!
190px-MW_Ch18_Page_327-1 (1).png

120px-MW_Ch18_Page_327-3.png

135px-MW_Ch18_Page_323-1.png

What you doing ? Smelling own bawu ?

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
After midnight not jogging and go bathe
150px-MW_Ch18_Page_328-2.png