• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GINFREELY A.K.A GANSIOKBIN. Where's the evidence of your self declared virginity?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yawn defeated sore loser Cantonese dog son of prostitute tell that to yourself

You say i am prostitute without evidence and expects me to prove to you I am virgin while you dare not vow if I am virgin you die a violent death

Really a siaolang
@gsbslut why dare not vow while keep accusing me liar chicken slut? What gives you Cantonese dog right to trample hokkien woman as chicken slut?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
YOU DID NOT PROVE YOU ARE A VIRGIN. ARE YOU DUMB OR PRETEND TO ACT INNOCENT :rolleyes:

Until the day you furnish TRUTHFUL EVIDENCE that prove that you are a Virgin, YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A DISHONEST WOMAN
WHY SO SNEAKY AGAIN LOGIN IMMEDIATELY AFTER I LOG OFF? YOU DO DEFAMATION CRIMES TO ME SIMPLY BECAUSE YOU CAN UNDER @LeongsamPROTECTION NOT BECAUSE I AM A LIAR. COME ON YOU KNOW THAT AND THATS WHY YOU DARE NOT GO TO MY FACEBOOK.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
YOU DID NOT PROVE YOU ARE A VIRGIN. ARE YOU DUMB OR PRETEND TO ACT INNOCENT :rolleyes:

Until the day you furnish TRUTHFUL EVIDENCE that prove that you are a Virgin, YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A DISHONEST WOMAN
GANSIOKBIN knows her cheebye is used, she can never prove she's a virgin, that's why she kept evading the question.

The solution is to find her and fuck her below with a knife once and for all.

meaninglesslife

Stupidman
Loyal
WHY SO SNEAKY AGAIN LOGIN IMMEDIATELY AFTER I LOG OFF? YOU DO DEFAMATION CRIMES TO ME SIMPLY BECAUSE YOU CAN UNDER @LeongsamPROTECTION NOT BECAUSE I AM A LIAR. COME ON YOU KNOW THAT AND THATS WHY YOU DARE NOT GO TO MY FACEBOOK.
WHERE IS YOUR EVIDENCE OF VIRGINITY?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

YOU DID NOT PROVE I am a chicken. ARE YOU DUMB OR PRETEND TO ACT INNOCENT :rolleyes:

Until the day you furnish TRUTHFUL EVIDENCE that prove that I am chicken, YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A DISHONEST CANTONESE CRIMINAL BULLY DOG SON OF CHICKEN

meaninglesslife

Stupidman
Loyal
YOU DID NOT PROVE I am a chicken. ARE YOU DUMB OR PRETEND TO ACT INNOCENT :rolleyes:

Until the day you furnish TRUTHFUL EVIDENCE that prove that I am chicken, YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A DISHONEST CANTONESE DOG SON OF CHICKEN
You are a CROOK. YOU AIN'T A VIRGIN

YOU ARE A CHICKEN.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Take knife fuck your dirty cheebye hole! You disgusting slut fake virgin!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Disgraceful Hokkien prostitute want to fake virgin cheat angbao.
IMG_2024-04-07-214231.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@gsbslut if I am a liar which is the reason you claimed for persecution of me. Why you dare not vow if I am virgin you die a violent death? Oops someone’s lies busted again.