• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GINFREELY A.K.A GANSIOKBIN. Where's the evidence of your self declared virginity?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ginfreely immoral coward lying slut where are you hiding?
IMG_2024-04-07-214231.png

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
Instead of providing real and credible evidence of her self declared virginity, she chose to create confusion/distraction from the crux.

This includes (but not limited to) spamming with multiple threads, threats and harassment of others.

The only conclusion one can draw : she is a dishonest, lacks credibility and dishonourable.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seriously based on your @gsbslut Cantonese own words do evil tio cancer so Cantonese must have done ALOT of evil to tio CANTONESE CANCER right? Don’t change topic and answer me okay? Hahahaha
As usual Cantonese dog self admitted son of DIRTY SLUT @gsbslut KENA SLAPPED BY ME dare not answer and just cancer repeat lies that have been answered. Why so shameless double standard you @gsbslut and your fellow Cantonese got Cantonese cancer is not called do evil tio cancer but I got cancer is called evil? Yikes! As usual whatever Cantonese sons of prostitute accused me is what they are themselves double standard. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course no reply means Cantonese dogs sons of prostitutes @gsbslut @musclepower are proven FRAUD SCAMMER CHEAT LIAR CRIMINAL BULLIES AGAIN. Pui!
No need to repeat all my good deeds since 18 years old in university doing charity while other people got money also no do charity. All said IN DETAILS but Cantonese dogs @gsbslut @musclepower pretend no see all my posts and open Ccb Cantonese son of prostitute mouth to accuse me do evil tio cancer. Now Cantonese dogs don’t think you can do evil and run off. List down what evil did I do? Gpgt one okay and not your Cantonese fabricated stories of Kena thrown eggs by Taiwanese to harm Taiwanese kind. Pui!
As usual Cantonese dog son of prostitute privilege @gsbslut @musclepower can tell lies say I do evil tio cancer but when challenged can’t answer what evil I did and just act blur Cantonese cancer do evil repeat lies to harm me to win. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE OF VIRGINITY???
Of course no reply means Cantonese dogs sons of prostitutes @gsbslut @musclepowerare proven FRAUD SCAMMER CHEAT LIAR CRIMINAL BULLIES AGAIN. Pui!
No need to repeat all my good deeds since 18 years old in university doing charity while other people got money also no do charity. All said IN DETAILS but Cantonese dogs @gsbslut @musclepower pretend no see all my posts and open Ccb Cantonese son of prostitute mouth to accuse me do evil tio cancer. Now Cantonese dogs don’t think you can do evil and run off. List down what evil did I do? Gpgt one okay and not your Cantonese fabricated stories of Kena thrown eggs by Taiwanese to harm Taiwanese kind. Pui!
As usual Cantonese dog son of prostitute privilege @gsbslut @musclepower can tell lies say I do evil tio cancer but when challenged can’t answer what evil I did and just act blur Cantonese cancer do evil repeat lies to harm me to win. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
As usual Cantonese dog self admitted son of DIRTY SLUT @gsbslut KENA SLAPPED BY ME dare not answer and just cancer repeat lies that have been answered. Why so shameless double standard you @gsbslut and your fellow Cantonese got Cantonese cancer is not called do evil tio cancer but I got cancer is called evil? Yikes! As usual whatever Cantonese sons of prostitute accused me is what they are themselves double standard. Pui!
As usual as usual Cantonese cancer repeat lies that I have no evidence when I issue virginity test challenge big big FOR YEARS they dare not take up. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
As usual as usual Cantonese cancer repeat lies that I have no evidence when I issue virginity test challenge big big FOR YEARS they dare not take up. Pui!
My NRIC virginity test challenge and swear to die if I am not virgin for years way before any cancer talk also can be twisted by Cantonese dog son of chicken @musclepower as i swear because I am dying and never expect challenge. Hello I am the one that issue challenge not you criminal dogs hiding in rat hole. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
My NRIC virginity test challenge and swear to die if I am not virgin for years way before any cancer talk also can be twisted by Cantonese dog son of chicken @musclepower as i swear because I am dying and never expect challenge. Hello I am the one that issue challenge not you criminal dogs hiding in rat hole. Pui!
See how sneaky and create issue out of no issue and put words into my mouth this Cantonese dog son of prostitute @musclepower is? Start threads that appear harmless on safebox to attack people as chicken is nothing new just like how he asked about strawberry using his Malaysian clone @nightsafari years ago.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
SPAMMING NONSENSE IS NOT EVIDENCE
Tell that to yourself spamming evil toxic lies of Gansiokbin with zero evidence and do extortion crimes on Gansiokbin to provide evidence to prove you wrong. My virginity test challenge is a challenge and not an obligation to dogs. Pui!

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Always accused other people of posting after she logged out. The truth is she is doing the same thing that she accuses others of doing. Her objective is to push any EVIDENCE OF VIRGINITY threads to the back. Look at the number of threads she created and UP UP UP to push the EVIDENCE OF VIRGINITY thread into oblivion - GPGT:

Screenshot_1.jpg

Screenshot_2.jpg

Last edited:

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
不愧是闽南第一贱货 ... 丢尽福建人的脸。

annulment of marriage = non-consummation
non-consummation = virgin
ask people reveal their personal data = evidence of her own virginity
nobody died yet = got murderers already

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
沽名钓誉之辈

Always want to rub shoulders with famous Hokkien personalities.

把别人的屁股皮拿来当成是自己的脸皮