• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

gillian chung set to return to showbiz!!!

hungary fighter

Alfrescian
Loyal
SIX months after being embroiled in the Edison Chen sex scandal, Twins member Gillian Chung seems set to return to showbiz.

Not as a pop idol, but an action heroine.

In the recently released book Angels In The World, the 27-year-old singer-actress revealed plans to star in a martial arts film.

'I've never thought of quitting showbiz,' said Gillian, who had been lying low since nude pictures of her, taken by Edison, were leaked on the Internet in February.

how would she fare in a martial arts movie????......:biggrin:

DerekLeung

Alfrescian
Loyal
SIX months after being embroiled in the Edison Chen sex scandal, Twins member Gillian Chung seems set to return to showbiz.

Not as a pop idol, but an action heroine.

In the recently released book Angels In The World, the 27-year-old singer-actress revealed plans to star in a martial arts film.

'I've never thought of quitting showbiz,' said Gillian, who had been lying low since nude pictures of her, taken by Edison, were leaked on the Internet in February.

how would she fare in a martial arts movie????......:biggrin:

Nude pictures ! You must be kidding the public !

Why media always down-play the truth !
More like XXXX-rated pictures with her sucking on Edison's cock ! And Edison licking her pussy !

It's not the crime that kills. it's the cover-ups that kills !

Attachments

• 013.jpg
    013.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 4,365
Last edited:

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
i though she was trying her luck at Hollywood.
maybe it is an X-Rated "Kung Fu" show le :p

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, I don't condone the crisis she put herself into. But again, she deserves a 2nd chance..

Still, I don't expect her to act as the cute innocent gal in distress. The parents surely will not buy it. Once bitten twice shy.

S

Scolari

after seeing those pics.. i cannot get the images from my mind whenever i see gillian chung..

:biggrin::biggrin:

Me too. I always see those images in my mind when reminded of her.

Many ppl will always remember this episode.

JohnTT

Alfrescian
Loyal
They should get SIFU Edison Chen to play a role in the same movie too...... :biggrin:
The movie can be named 'KUNGFU Gilian'. :smile:

hungary fighter

Alfrescian
Loyal
how about getting the other girls involved in the edison scandal 2 come together & make 1 movie 2 fulfil all the guys fantasies.......:biggrin:......but then may not b approved 2 show in s'pore......:(