• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Gilbert Goh's action is not of a politican!!

Isogallardo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gilbert Goh behaves like a civilised crazy ah beng. Why would we want a politican like that?!

10251943_654786647891976_7432412857827347766_n.jpg

Last edited:

Isogallardo

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL. Why would i need to cover my tracks? i dont know if you know that people here do actually goes into FB too.

No wonder Oppies are not considered as Dogs or Pigs since they are not very smart at all.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If this is really what Gilbert has said and done..than he is making it too personal which makes it easier for the pappies to discredit him.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
For a crazy person, Gilbert has done a marvellous job of embarrassing the regime, giving them constant pain and they still do not know what to do. His blog entries and his interviews with many of the jobless including professionals has brought to the front many were not aware.

I do not agree with many silly things that Gilbert does or his incredibly and controversially opaque past but he is worth many of the PAP MPs put together even when they are at their sharpest.

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who bothers whether he is a politician or not? As long as he continues to put a lid on the papzis agenda... that is good enuf.

Keep it up Gilbert!

greenies

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whoever makes pappies work hard toward citizen benefits is welcome and much appreciated.
We do not want glory seekers, opportunists and apple polishers.

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Gilbert (Jill Bear) has one the first two Ardennes classics and is favourite to win the next monument Flèche Wallonne.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
GIlbert has a heart and its in the right place.
That's all I need to know and that's why I support him.
If/when he decides to go into politics he will get my vote.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

His heart's in the right place, but he'd be better off remaining as an activist and agitating the govt from the sidelines than going into electoral politics. Sinkies want to vote for staid, non-confrontational politicians who can do the impossible balancing act of advancing their interests and not rocking the boat at the same time.

AungSanSuShi

Alfrescian
Loyal
...........Gilbert has done a marvellous job of embarrassing the regime, giving them constant pain and they still do not know what to do............ ...................but he is worth many of the PAP MPs put together even when they are at their sharpest.
Do you know why? Reason: He tells true facts about this PMET being made redundant, that female employee sacked by her boss during her period of confinement, etc. When truths meet lies headon, the former always wins. Another example: it's a fact that our train system sucks and leegime is embarrassed about not being able to solve the problem(s). Yet another example: shortage of beds in hospitals. The leegime lost face because of it.

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

He is free to contest and if he is one of the opposition candidates in my ward I don't have an issue with him (my only contention is Goh Meng Seng).

But I am not sure my 100,000 other fellow voters will think the same way.

jw5

Loyal
He is free to contest and if he is one of the opposition candidates in my ward I don't have an issue with him (my only contention is Goh Meng Seng).

But I am not sure my 100,000 other fellow voters will think the same way.

I'll be happy to vote for GMS, if anything just to see what he will do or say in parliament, i.e. entertainment factor. :biggrin: