• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

giant slipper

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
"hi! i m nelson tan. my friend benny has AIDS...."

"GIANT slippers beri cheep. only 99c a pair. i bought a size 45. benny bought 1 size 43 although his size was only 40. but the whole basket only got smallest 43 to biggest 46. other sizes not available. no wonder sell so cheep.

benny said neber mind. can use it to whack his noti hotdog. in engrish, i think his doggie is called daschund. benny likes to eat hotdog so he got himself a pet hotdog daschund. very noti doggie. always biting shoes. so the cheep slippers cum in very handy to whack noti doggie.

honestly for 99c slippers. it's quite cumfartable to wear and whack doggie. "

go get a pair b4 sold-out. :biggrin:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
too many dull, boring and repetitive threads here.

NELSON TAN & BENNY were a comical couple fr the old kopitiam. they are probably dead fr AIDS.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Giant Snapper anyone?

giant snapper.jpg