• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Getting a solar powered charger for electricity use?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I thought so too.

That lawn walkway pic I could recognize is the way to Bedok reservoir.

thanks to the pap, they really beautify pedestrian paths and walkways. after all, for some , it may be the last walk on earth. :o

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow.. Nice.. I always wanted a green home.. Actually I was thinking of making my own telsa electricity for my own use..
Melbourne Kee Lan Ah. Bo Siong Kong Simi Lan Cheow Wei? Build your own Telsa Electricity? Save it lah. You can't even spell "TESLA" from "TELSA". Pundek, your English really sucks, typical of a Jiu Hu Kia.

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Anyone wanna share knowledge of building a tesla electrical power? Maybe a new thread for that.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Melbourne Kee Lan Ah. Bo Siong Kong Simi Lan Cheow Wei? Build your own Telsa Electricity? Save it lah. You can't even spell "TESLA" from "TELSA". Pundek, your English really sucks, typical of a Jiu Hu Kia.

I can spell whatever I like.. Unlike you who need to think that bending down for ur arse for your PAP master is the only way to earn a living.

My post is not for you to read.

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
anyone got lobang to install solar panels for home use? please recommend. it will be useful for the many keyboard warriors. thanks.

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
these lamps are very practical as i don't have to run power cables in my lawns to power them. if they sit under the sun for a day, they can easily light up the lawn for 6 to 8 hours depending on the season. by the way, that's a pic of my walkway in my front yard.

I was also thinking whether solar power can be used to keep one of my swimming pools located in my back yard heated during winter. Lightings for my two tennis courts and mini golf course are already powered by solar cells. Must check with my estate manager if he has a pic to upload later. Ha Ha.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was also thinking whether solar power can be used to keep one of my swimming pools located in my back yard heated during winter. Lightings for my two tennis courts and mini golf course are already powered by solar cells. Must check with my estate manager if he has a pic to upload later. Ha Ha.

the u.s. gov is encouraging the use of solar power for heating pools. they actually put up a site to promote it, with illustration.

http://energy.gov/energysaver/articles/solar-swimming-pool-heaters

image.jpg

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is it illegal in singapore? The logic is that since you won't be paying electricity to the govt but using it for free.

I seen it on roof tops of houses (don't know if they broke the law though) but an easier way would be to put it on the balcony.

rooftop ones are for water heating .........

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can spell whatever I like.. Unlike you who need to think that bending down for ur arse for your PAP master is the only way to earn a living.

My post is not for you to read.
This post clearly shows the type of quality you are. Never check your work and no responsibility. At least proof read what you wrote before making an idiot of yourself here.

You are beyond any redemption. Only HELL is appropriate for you. May your next flight suffers the same fate as QZ8501. Allahu Akbar.

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This post clearly shows the type of quality you are. Never check your work and no responsibility. At least proof read what you wrote before making an idiot of yourself here.

You are beyond any redemption. Only HELL is appropriate for you. May your next flight suffers the same fate as QZ8501. Allahu Akbar.

You check ur ass if it is clean so that your PAP master can give you a hard thrust for licking his balls so well.