• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Get 15GB free Cloud Storage. Much better than Dropbox!!!

Dragon8899

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://gg.gg/COPY15gb

Copy is the easiest way to store, protect and share amazing things. It keeps your computers in sync and your files available from anywhere, even on your mobile devices. With Copy, you can also easily share files with anyone publicly or privately. Copy for companies extends the cloud storage and sharing benefits into corporate environments with user and group management and added control of proprietary company data.

Better than Dropbox, wich offers only 2GB free. This one offers 15GB free and is from Barracuda, which Google Cloud service uses. Only for a limited time only before Barracuda takes the free link down!!

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Great recommendation, bro. Really easy to use and it has the feature to share files with others, even if they do not have any account.
Definitely better than dropbox, just for that one feature alone.

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

mei mei

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wad was dirty about the first one?

Nothing really "dirty" about it. For the first one, your account is "associated" with the person who referred you from that link. You don't even know who this person is. If you don't want your Copy account to be "associated" with anyone, just signup from https://www.copy.com/. It is your choice. Both are the "same".

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No diff lah. The guy introduced you to it, and if not, you would still be paying $$$ for dropbox usage. So, what is your gripe? Free stuff also talk so much, like you know alot like that, KNN.

If you so tokkong, why didn't you recommend to us in the first place?

Anyhow, this is Barracuda, and if you know, Google Cloud storage runs on it and Gmail charges you monthly beyond 5GB used.

Best recommendation from Sammyboy.com in as many years as it is active in this shit hole.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://gg.gg/COPY15gb

Copy is the easiest way to store, protect and share amazing things. It keeps your computers in sync and your files available from anywhere, even on your mobile devices. With Copy, you can also easily share files with anyone publicly or privately. Copy for companies extends the cloud storage and sharing benefits into corporate environments with user and group management and added control of proprietary company data.

Better than Dropbox, wich offers only 2GB free. This one offers 15GB free and is from Barracuda, which Google Cloud service uses. Only for a limited time only before Barracuda takes the free link down!!

Posting a referral link eh? You cunt. Infracted. :cool:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nothing really "dirty" about it. For the first one, your account is "associated" with the person who referred you from that link. You don't even know who this person is. If you don't want your Copy account to be "associated" with anyone, just signup from https://www.copy.com/. It is your choice. Both are the "same".

He posted a referral link. Some sites have a 'refer a friend' scheme, and the referrer who successfully introduced new signups via a referral link gets benefits.

https://www.copy.com/about/pr

Copy Referral Program — In possibly the most rewarding referral program in cloud storage history, Copy users can earn 5GB of additional free storage for both themselves and the person they introduce to Copy for each referral, with no limit on the total capacity they can earn. The average Copy referrer has earned well over 60GB of free storage, with the largest referrers earning space in the 10s of TBs.

Dragon8899

Alfrescian
Loyal
Posting a referral link eh? You cunt. Infracted. :cool:

Chao AhQua!! I got the link from facebook, you dumbass. The link is all over youtube and the internet because it's a major launch, and what's wrong here, Chao Kuniang!! Share with you guys also so ungrateful, go eat shit, you fucking dumbass.

:oIo::oIo::oIo:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Chao AhQua!! I got the link from facebook, you dumbass. The link is all over youtube and the internet because it's a major launch, and what's wrong here, Chao Kuniang!! Share with you guys also so ungrateful, go eat shit, you fucking dumbass.

:oIo::oIo::oIo:

Thank you for sharing. i am very grateful for your kind effort. :smile:

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whatever link doesn't matter lah....thanks for sharing with us anyway....now I can drop the dropbox liao :biggrin:

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i beg to differ. i was given 48GB by dropbox and still a non-paying user. I just completed all their tasks (e.g. sending e-mail referrals to 5 friends, downloading the dropbox android app, linking my facebook/twitter account to my dropbox, use the auto camera upload tool, etc.) and received the extra storage. But of course all these tasks were done when dropbox just started out.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Whatever link doesn't matter lah....thanks for sharing with us anyway....now I can drop the dropbox liao :biggrin:

Yes, drop the stupid dropbox. You know, this one you can share your files with others and they do not need an account. Unlike dropbox, you've to install a shit dropbox in your computer before you can receive the file from another dropbox user. Can kiss dropbox sayonara means good-bye forever. :biggrin:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i beg to differ. i was given 48GB by dropbox and still a non-paying user. I just completed all their tasks (e.g. sending e-mail referrals to 5 friends, downloading the dropbox android app, linking my facebook/twitter account to my dropbox, use the auto camera upload tool, etc.) and received the extra storage. But of course all these tasks were done when dropbox just started out.

Chey! I thought what, last time I very yantao also. Now, it is just 2GB free only. Dropbox is shit lah.

Seriously though, if you really need alot of storage and do nothing to get it, I recommend Tresorit to you. It offers 50GB free without you lifting a hand, but Tresorit is purely for backup to the cloud. It deploys extremely strong encryption, stronger than dropbox, which is known to have security loopholes and not really safe. In a nutshell, dropbox is passe. Sayonara means good-bye. :biggrin:

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
haha ok. true lah, cannot compare last time to now. I do understand that dropbox have "dropped" storage space for new sign-ups to 2GB. that is pathetic.