• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Gecko dieded

jacobsgoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
I really dont understand how so many peoples are saying that he is the father/ grandfather/ great grandfather/ 1st uncle/ grand uncle of Sinkapore.

Those people are grossly mistaken, lky is the owner of Leeapore; how else could one will a country to his son, if he is not the owner ?

M

moneyfacepap

When is the funeral?

I am booking a PUB in the old Parliament house.

STUCK_HERE

Alfrescian
Loyal
<TABLE id=msgUN border=0 cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - Gecko dieded!</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right>
icon.aspx
Subscribe </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>mrbell1009 <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>4:48 pm </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 45) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>18403.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>Latest rumours that she died on 4th Aug 2009. All the while she was on life support. Finally her heart has stopped. We have to wait for the 154th reporting after National Day.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Is it? They treat her like a dead dog? Don't want to announce it until the celebration is over? I must say, if thats true, she deserves it. The disrespect to her carcass by her beloved husband.

M

moneyfacepap

If only she knows about her son seeking for a successor after ruling Singapore for a much shorter term than his dad due to his incapabilties to fix the oppositions with his mouth shut.

jimmyfallon

Alfrescian
Loyal
<TABLE id=msgUN border=0 cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - Gecko dieded!</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right>
icon.aspx
Subscribe </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>mrbell1009 <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>4:48 pm </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 45) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>18403.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>Latest rumours that she died on 4th Aug 2009. All the while she was on life support. Finally her heart has stopped. We have to wait for the 154th reporting after National Day.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Source please

M

moneyfacepap

ASHES TO ASHES

DUST TO DUST

WITHOUT THIS WOMAN

THE OLD MAN'S BALLS WILL RUST

halleluya....amen

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gecko die probably no holiday but if the old mental fart dies then highly likely.....in fact ah neh nathan also due to meet his maker...i think the last time sheares pass away if not 3 days holidays?

ILaidLeiaB4Solo

Alfrescian
Loyal
knn! you people scare me....

i look at the title i tot you meant gordan gecko (michael douglas). one of my fav actor....did you recall how he romped sharon stone and doggied jeanne tripplehorn in Basic Instinct?

by the way, who is this gecko you all toking about har?

DOM the Clown

Alfrescian
Loyal
knn! you people scare me....

i look at the title i tot you meant gordan gecko (michael douglas). one of my fav actor....did you recall how he romped sharon stone and doggied jeanne tripplehorn in Basic Instinct?

by the way, who is this gecko you all toking about har?

Bro,
Don't worry.....Gecko is not Princess Leia or Han Solo.......Gecko is a Lao Chabor whose face is more wrinkled than your hairy balls and mine combined! :biggrin:

Cheers!
DOM

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro,
Don't worry.....Gecko is not Princess Leia or Han Solo.......Gecko is a Lao Chabor whose face is more wrinkled than your hairy balls and mine combined! :biggrin:

Cheers!
DOM

280pxkwageokchooekk.th.jpg

you like that say me goot meh? I have you know that in my younger days I was a great beauty if not my lau kong wouldn't have married me...:mad::mad:

DOM the Clown

Alfrescian
Loyal
when u say that, i had ho jinx in mind.

Bro!
Oh no! You've just mentioned the name of She Whose Name Shall Never Be Spoken!!!!

I can feel it my bone (pun intended! :biggrin:) that I'll not be having sex for the next couple of weeks! ......that name spoils every man's sexual appetite!

Cheers!
DOM

ILaidLeiaB4Solo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro!
Oh no! You've just mentioned the name of She Whose Name Shall Never Be Spoken!!!!

I can feel it my bone (pun intended! :biggrin:) that I'll not be having sex for the next couple of weeks! ......that name spoils every man's sexual appetite!

Cheers!
DOM

knn...you're right bro.

tot i'm gonna score tonight at st james power station.

mood dieded liao.....

M

moneyfacepap

Hello bros,

This Ho Jinx can only be F U C Ked by every man with their eyes closed except LSL.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
<table id="msgUN" width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="3"><tbody><tr><td id="msgUNsubj" valign="top">
icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - Gecko dieded!</td><td id="msgunetc" align="right" nowrap="nowrap">
icon.aspx
Subscribe </td></tr></tbody></table><table class="msgtable" width="96%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="msg" valign="top"><table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr class="msghead"><td class="msgbfr1" width="1%"> </td><td><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr class="msghead"><td class="msgF" align="right" width="1%" nowrap="nowrap">From: </td><td class="msgFname" width="68%" nowrap="nowrap">mrbell1009 <nobr></nobr> </td><td class="msgDate" align="right" width="30%" nowrap="nowrap">4:48 pm </td></tr><tr class="msghead"><td class="msgT" align="right" width="1%" height="20" nowrap="nowrap">To: </td><td class="msgTname" width="68%" nowrap="nowrap">ALL <nobr></nobr></td><td class="msgNum" align="right" nowrap="nowrap"> (1 of 45) </td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr><tr><td class="msgleft" rowspan="4" width="1%"> </td><td class="wintiny" align="right" nowrap="nowrap">18403.1 </td></tr><tr><td height="8"></td></tr><tr><td class="msgtxt">Latest rumours that she died on 4th Aug 2009. All the while she was on life support. Finally her heart has stopped. We have to wait for the 154th reporting after National Day.</td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table>

Chinese idiom says 养兵千日用於一朝。
But for 老狗母 it is: 养病千日死於一朝。It's a matter of time only.
And for 老狗贼 it is another story, there is a different arrangement for him. :rolleyes::cool:

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
I really dont understand how so many peoples are saying that he is the father/ grandfather/ great grandfather/ 1st uncle/ grand uncle of Sinkapore.

Those people are grossly mistaken, lky is the owner of Leeapore; how else could one will a country to his son, if he is not the owner ?

You can't say that. His son has the caliber and so with his abilities he got the top job.