• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GE2024-what I observe past 6 months

joemartini

Alfrescian
Loyal
to Nabeifuckpap, laksaboy and others, ii have read your replies

what do I see for the past 6 months?
just come share what you see here....

those who voted for PAP are getting burned. you don't believe me?
go observe around you just a little more carefully.

no longer are only men doing grab jobs or panda food delivery.
middle age women/housewives / 18yo youngsters (yes chio boos even) also doing.
heaving those huge blue IKEA/decathlon bags alighting from buses, awkwardly squeezing their bicycles armed with phone gps into lifts, delivering online purchases or food orders.

seeing yakult DOOR TO DOOR Deliveries, with a car to pick them up, and then deployed them across the estate along with cartons of yakult,
and then meeting up again around the carpark at a preassigned time after the deployment.
just last night, got a yakult auntie even approach me at my door step with a leaflet, asking me if i want to do yakult delivery
(I should have taken it and upload it here. pls do so if you happen to have it)
maybe if they intro ppl to join them to do Yakult delivery they get a recommendation fee? who knows?

you've seen PMET job applications online hitting the 100s just for that 1 lowly entry level application.
this I don't need to show you. you definitely seen and applied more than me.

I am still going thru long term unemployment/under employment.
I have savings and investments to cover me. not some fantastic amounts.
I have seen relatives and family circle...very hardcore pro-PAP/LKY types since 1990s, govt scholars (master degrees/15 digit monthly salary), civil servants-mgmt level, long term SAF regulars.
Back then, you dare speak ill of the current regime, and you have hordes of them coming verbally at you like deprived carnivores at a newborn livestock.

these ppl who once de-ride, mock, despise, outcast and ridicule me and the oppo parties I support (like CSJ/WP), are now trying to "make peace and reconcile" with me now.

whining and trying to subtly make me "see reason."

"ya lah, but its my job mah, but you see person A, B and C now.. very kelian, aiyo children got problem, cannot get job, finances very tight, things very expensive, you try help a bit, kelian you know,..... whine whine whine. like a fatally wounded animal.

you guys will experience these coming at you ....believe me!!!

for me, I want to make it a fucking personal crusade to savour and see these how ppl collapse financially into the family depression, into the drains, dumps and Bedok reservoir. you should do the same.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
for me, I want to make it a fucking personal crusade to savour and see these how ppl collapse financially into the family depression, into the drains, dumps and Bedok reservoir. you should do the same.
This just resonate with me siah...
In fact I will say it to their faces:

"You deserve it!!!"

I am eagerly waiting for PAP MP to knock on my door so that I can abuse them.

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
All these do not mean that they will vote opposition. Coolie gene Sinkies enjoy being arse fucked and the harder the PAP fuck them the more votes will go to PAP.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
This just resonate with me siah...
In fact I will say it to their faces:

"You deserve it!!!"

I am eagerly waiting for PAP MP to knock on my door so that I can abuse them.
U are lucky if u have a PAP MP knock on your door. For some safe PAP GRCs,the residents have never seen the faces of their MPs i.e. no house visit at all .:biggrin:

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
to Nabeifuckpap, laksaboy and others, ii have read your replies

what do I see for the past 6 months?
just come share what you see here....

those who voted for PAP are getting burned. you don't believe me?
go observe around you just a little more carefully.

no longer are only men doing grab jobs or panda food delivery.
middle age women/housewives / 18yo youngsters (yes chio boos even) also doing.
heaving those huge blue IKEA/decathlon bags alighting from buses, awkwardly squeezing their bicycles armed with phone gps into lifts, delivering online purchases or food orders.

seeing yakult DOOR TO DOOR Deliveries, with a car to pick them up, and then deployed them across the estate along with cartons of yakult,
and then meeting up again around the carpark at a preassigned time after the deployment.
just last night, got a yakult auntie even approach me at my door step with a leaflet, asking me if i want to do yakult delivery
(I should have taken it and upload it here. pls do so if you happen to have it)
maybe if they intro ppl to join them to do Yakult delivery they get a recommendation fee? who knows?

you've seen PMET job applications online hitting the 100s just for that 1 lowly entry level application.
this I don't need to show you. you definitely seen and applied more than me.

I am still going thru long term unemployment/under employment.
I have savings and investments to cover me. not some fantastic amounts.
I have seen relatives and family circle...very hardcore pro-PAP/LKY types since 1990s, govt scholars (master degrees/15 digit monthly salary), civil servants-mgmt level, long term SAF regulars.
Back then, you dare speak ill of the current regime, and you have hordes of them coming verbally at you like deprived carnivores at a newborn livestock.

these ppl who once de-ride, mock, despise, outcast and ridicule me and the oppo parties I support (like CSJ/WP), are now trying to "make peace and reconcile" with me now.

whining and trying to subtly make me "see reason."

"ya lah, but its my job mah, but you see person A, B and C now.. very kelian, aiyo children got problem, cannot get job, finances very tight, things very expensive, you try help a bit, kelian you know,..... whine whine whine. like a fatally wounded animal.

you guys will experience these coming at you ....believe me!!!

bro joe, please don't have too high hopes on the people who live a miserable life as they are very likely to vote for the ruling party again.

You must be able to identify who are actually the real opposition supporters that really care for this country and the people.