• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GE2024/2025 - Not Voting anymore if...

72Virgins

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will not be voting anymore this coming GE2024/2025 if...
- there is no alternative parties who is capable of forming the next Govt.
- Workers' Party has been around since David Marshal more 60 years ago, till today still unable to form the next govt.
- SDP / PP / PV / RP / NUP / SPP / RDU / PSP / SJP / other clowns.
All you BOZOs who just want to contest and get into parliament with their favourite tag line ( I will be your Voice). I say fuck off!!! It's a waste of time!!!

ELECTION is about winning and form the next govt, not just get into parliament and talk cock sing song.
Only in Sinkiland with stupid sinkie will buy your tag line. Form the next govt and change / reverse / revoke the policy like CPF / Foreign Trash / etc.
If all the alternative parties can't be the next govt, I will not vote and remove my name from the registrar.
This country has gone to the DOGS!

Flame me all u want Oppies. Bring it on!!!

superpower

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rome was not built in a day. We're an infant democracy. Take achievable walking steps before learning to run.

1. Get enough oppo MPs in to form 1/3 of parliament, to prevent PAP from getting a 2/3 supermajority vote to change the constitution at will to cement its hegemony
2. Then aim for the 51% mark to form a coalition oppo govt
3. Finally, a big enough oppo party or alliance to contest head to head with the PAP every election.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
- Workers' Party has been around since David Marshal more 60 years ago, till today still unable to form the next govt.
All you BOZOs who just want to contest and get into parliament with their favourite tag line ( I will be your Voice). I say fuck off!!! It's a waste of time!!!

ELECTION is about winning and form the next govt, not just get into parliament and talk cock sing song.
Only in Sinkiland with stupid sinkie will buy your tag line. Form the next govt and change / reverse / revoke the policy like CPF / Foreign Trash / etc.
If all the alternative parties can't be the next govt, I will not vote and remove my name from the registrar.

Your points are invalid In a one-party totalitarian shithole regime.

Bozos and traitors, you can find them aplenty in the incumbent govt. Don't throw stones when your house is made of glass. Very inferior glass.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rome was not built in a day. We're an infant democracy. Take achievable walking steps before learning to run.

1. Get enough oppo MPs in to form 1/3 of parliament, to prevent PAP from getting a 2/3 supermajority vote to change the constitution at will to cement its hegemony
2. Then aim for the 51% mark to form a coalition oppo govt
3. Finally, a big enough oppo party or alliance to contest head to head with the PAP every election.
To have oppo, it means the people are thinking and is discerning. They are less likely to bend down and sell their soul for money.

It really depends if the citizens care and are ball-less. The type of citizens will have the type of govt.

Their family members have been Injected with the DNA altered bio weapon and lead to injuries and death. Will they wake up?

superpower

Alfrescian
Loyal
To have oppo, it means the people are thinking and is discerning. They are less likely to bend down and sell their soul for money.

It really depends if the citizens care and are ball-less. The type of citizens will have the type of govt.

Their family members have been Injected with the DNA altered bio weapon and lead to injuries and death. Will they wake up?
I've up hope on my generation. But there's hope that enough Gen Ys and older Gen Zs may have seen the light to vote oppo. Keeping fingers crossed.

KingFook Sr

Alfrescian
Loyal

Not voting is but a prelim move for your future
Emigrating is a solid move.
Like our forefathers who came here to try many many moons ago.

KingFook Sr

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've up hope on my generation. But there's hope that enough Gen Ys and older Gen Zs may have seen the light to vote oppo. Keeping fingers crossed.
Most young Sinkies see the light
But they are outnumbered by PGs and MGs and new citizens.
New citizens and electorial boundary control are PAP's tactical weapons

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
Remember GE 2011 the tough old days when we local Singaporeans did everything we could to ensure WP achieved a breakthrough. 2 years later in 2013 .. WP won an additional seat in Punggol East by-election.

Those years we gave the garment a big push & made life difficult for these sinkie vagina employers :biggrin:

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
More must vote opp ,knn thise always say opp cannot ,fuck them u think pspigs till now never screwed up , losses, pay here n there, short of money suck the sinkies knn

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Reminder that whenever it's election season, new nicks or dormant nicks appear and create this kind of shit-stirring threads. :wink:

Where do these chucklefucks work, I wonder? SPH/CNA? PAP HQ? Or that Hill Street rainbow building? :cool:

5242253_f9tn1qPZQ3m4pZtKcW5l1gxJKTf7rqCGsIMpJEe053o.jpg

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal

When stupid doesn't realise it's not about opposition forming the govt but reducing their numbers in Parliament so that they are made to account and answer the public's questions. And not willy nilly change the law to their fancy.