• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GE2015 moments....

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
11825034_1157677244258694_4992351045434805385_n.jpg

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the great moments will be the crestfallen and shocked pap bandits' faces when some of them lose their elections. :biggrin:

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Divide and conquer used to work in olden times when there is no internet and social media!

KopiO

Alfrescian
Loyal
WP not stupid. MP is probably one of the low lying fruits for opposition picking, helmed by someone who should've just fade of into the night as being the most unmemorable PM in SG. As for the rest of PAP MP team .....sorry, who are the others?

Me thinks, a WP Team with Nicole Seah sure pau-cheak one ..... Nicole Seah was on the wrong team the last GE.

KopiO

Alfrescian
Loyal
But credit where due .... Macpherson will not be easy. TPL has done a credible job as MP. She will retain her seat easily.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But credit where due .... Macpherson will not be easy. TPL has done a credible job as MP. She will retain her seat easily.

Fat chance ...what has she done except make a big deal of nothing. Pick up a piece of dirt on the ground, show off to TV and print reporters. Talk up a lot of nothing. A simple education to the residents will make Tin look like a pig.

GE2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
GE2015 is the turning point. Opposition will get 20 seats setting the tone for GE 2020. GE 2020 is when opposition will get more than 1/3 seats.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fat chance ...what has she done except make a big deal of nothing. Pick up a piece of dirt on the ground, show off to TV and print reporters. Talk up a lot of nothing. A simple education to the residents will make Tin look like a pig.

U are an ignorant cocksucker. U know anyone staying at Macpherson or not?

Lemon

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sad to say, look at her smile and her body language, you can sense that she is a greedy, deceptive, selfish, not transparent, and inconsiderate power-hungry woman politician, no better than Ho Ching in years to come. I cannot stand woman who is so unkind and so inconsiderate to put another woman (namely Hazel) through so much stress. Can you imagine, NSP did walkabouts in MP GRC for the last four years, and suddenly all their hard work disappear into thin vapour and the NSP is now forced to start working anew in Sembawang GRC. Where is the fairness and the justice? This WP woman Ms S. Lim is a really big bully. Totally unfair to the NSP. God has eyes and I hope that the WP will lose big in Jalan Besar, Marine Parade and Macpherson. It is fair if they manage to keep what they originally had, Aljunied, Hougang, and PE. Never forget, what goes around comes around!

Ten years ago, she was ok.

Now that she has been a WP MP for a few years, she has lost her roots, she, just like LTK, just want to grab more seats for her party for the sake of the seats, and not for the benefits of the people. You can disagree with me but please do not label me as PAP IB. I am entitled to my own opinion.

Last edited:

CABcommander

Alfrescian
Loyal
Say to say, look at her smile and her body language, you can sense that she is a greedy, deceptive, not transparent, and power-hungry woman, no better than Ho Ching in years to come.

Ten years ago, she was ok.

Now that she has been a WP MP for a few years, she has lost her roots, she just want to grab more seats for her party for the sake of the seats, and not for the benefits of the people. You can disagree with me but please do not label me as PAP IB. I am entitled to my own opinion.

1FheVwZ.gif

SBTWSA9.jpg

Lemon aka PAP IB dog so early reporting for duty :biggrin:

Lemon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lemon aka PAP IB dog so early reporting for duty :biggrin:

I am not being arrogant, just letting you know that this is the last time i am replying to you. You are on my ignore list. You are a poor reflection of the gangster party aka WP that you support. Sayonara!

Huat-Ah

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not being arrogant, just letting you know that this is the last time i am replying to you. You are on my ignore list. You are a poor reflection of the gangster party aka WP that you support. Sayonara!

Okay noted and now you can Sayonara forever from this forum. Just crawl back to where you came from. We don't need you to teach us what to say nor listen to your pathetic clown post.

Lemon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Okay noted and now you can Sayonara forever from this forum. Just crawl back to where you came from. We don't need you to teach us what to say nor listen to your pathetic clown post.

Sorry to disappoint you hor. I said sayonara to the CABcommander, I did not mean to say sayonara to this forum hor. You do not own this forum, I have as much right to be here and write as much as you are here, ok? What a pathetic control freak you are! That is the problem of these gangster party aka WP supporters, they do not understand the concept of diversity and they do not understand the concept of individual rights!

Last edited:

CABcommander

Alfrescian
Loyal

PAP IB mai kong lancheow way ok. I have seen too many PAP dogs like you. Say WP no good this and that blah blah blah. Your scums are just trying to help your PAP lords create subtle messages about how to vote. :oIo:

Huat-Ah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry to disappoint you hor. I said sayonara to the CABcommander, I did not mean to say sayonara to this forum hor. You do not own this forum, I have as much right to be here and write as much as you are here, ok? What a pathetic control freak you are! That is the problem of these gangster party aka WP supporters, they do not understand the concept of diversity and they do not understand the concept of individual rights!

Did i say i own this forum ? Are you illiterate or retarded moron ?

Gangster is much better than YOU HYPOCRITE.

I pity your parents giving birth to you, a useless jiao liao bee son !

You, free free to get lost now. I see NOTHING good constructive post from you . Only trolling around in this forum and wasting bandwidth and space ! LOL

Lemon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Took this from TRE - a forum member there wrote the following:

The comment showed how Ms S. Lim of Gangster Party ill-treated the NSP with disrespect and arrogance.

CPF Money Safe:

August 11, 2015 at 7:11 am (Quote)

Quote Hazel Poa: “Had Workers’ Party been present at Thursday’s meeting, this issue could have been resolved and a joint statement issued. On Friday 7 Aug, NSP wrote an email to WP to inform them of our decision not to contest in Marine Parade, and asked if WP would like to discuss how we can jointly announce this to the public. We had hoped that WP and NSP can issue a joint statement as a symbol of cooperation. We have not yet received a response to date. As there are many who are anxious for an outcome, NSP decided not to delay any further, but to make this announcement on our own.” Unquote.

It shows WP simply snubbed at NSP! Even after NSP informed WP that they are withdrawing from Marine Parade & Macpherson, WP simply refused to reply NSP! WP is too arrogant! I hope all opposition parties win some seats except WP who just retain their current seats! WP need to learn a lesson how to be humble!