• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GARMENT helping SANDS.......LATEST!!!!!

sir cum-a-lot

Alfrescian
Loyal
When you know they have to implicitly use taxpayers money to bring it over the finish line, you know the project outcome is in trouble.
since day 1 when they created turf club, singaporepools, it was already the beginning of the end, the IR is just the icing on the cake.

foreigner: impressive variety of food in sg, seems like sgporean fav past time is eating
me: close, but not close enough, "HOPING" betting/gambling is the #1 past time
foreigner: really? like how? the IR is not ready yet
me: sgporeans HOPE on mon, wed, thur, sat & sun. stratch it on every other day, punt a little on overseas/local football every other day. blackjack & mahjong during CNY, mahjong on some wkends & at some funerals. chor-dai-dee whenever they have their hands on cards.
foreigner: oh my gosh! gambling is the #1 past time, and eating is the #2 past time?
me: close but not close enough, "CHARITY" overpaying their dues to the authorities comes in close at #2, sometimes superceding gambling.
foreigner: overpaying dues? i dun believe it! like how?
me: daily senseless contributions to ERP system in a bid for smoother access to work, but end up in massive jams. paying ridiculous fares for public transport, so to pack like sardines, occassionally missing out on a few already full buses/trains etc
foreigner: so, gambling #1, overpay dues #2, eating #3?
me: nope, close but not close enough
foreigner: my gosh, i give up, what else is there?
me: "SOUL SEARCHING" kicking themselves for picking the wrong governing system at #3. "CONNOSUERING" food at #4, "ENTERTAINMENT" comfort via vice #5
foreigner: now i get the picture. indeed sgporeans live under very high stress level. no wonder they use the merlion as mascot, vomiting profusely
me: here! let me help u take a photo with the mascot
foreigner: thanks!