• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GANSIOKBIN TYPE anyhow throw water at man in lift

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
many siaocheebye nowadays
Covid vaccine can alter one’s neurological conditions. You should have noticed the increasing number of siaolangs after the roll-out right?

More heart attacks, more sudden deaths, more cancers, more traffic accidents, more siao langs after the jabs. Everything of such have been amplified

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
he was komplaining too hot after entering lift. she was thinking on her feet and trying to do him a favor by splashing her virgin cb juice at him to sexorcise his demons.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tsk tsk tsk put my name to all women that are slut prostitute do evil etc is your Cantonese dog son of prostitute way to paint my character black proving yourself what you accused me to be: you are the fraud the scammer the thief robber that steal my name my peace Knnbccb fabricate stories to harm people Cantonese privilege Pui!!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tsk tsk tsk put my name to all women that are slut prostitute do evil etc is your Cantonese dog son of prostitute way to paint my character black proving yourself what you accused me to be: you are the fraud the scammer the thief robber that steal my name my peace Knnbccb fabricate stories to harm people Cantonese privilege Pui!!
If it's you in the lift, I hope he rips out your womb!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

M'sia woman, 39, arrested for splashing hot water on man with Down syndrome while in lift​

The suspect never interacted with the victim before this encounter.
Belmont Lay |
clock.png
April 21, 2024, 06:34 PM

malaysia-splash-water-man.jpg

Telegram
Whatsapp
A 39-year-old woman was detained by Malaysia police after she allegedly splashed hot water on a man with Down syndrome.
The Apr. 19 incident took place at 9:20am in a lift in Penang, Malay Mail reported.

The 33-year-old man was splashed with hot water in the lift of an apartment block he resides in.

He was returning to his unit on the 16th floor at that time.

Malaysia police said the woman was arrested at 9:20pm in the apartment building in Bayan Lepas where she lives.

Her arrest was on the day the incident occurred.

She is being investigated for assault.
A video of the incident was circulated widely on social media and the woman was heavily criticised.

After the incident occurred, the victim’s younger sister informed the police, claiming that her brother was splashed with acid by the woman in the lift.

The victim lives with his 23-year-old sister and other siblings in the same apartment, Malaysia police revealed.

“Despite being a person with a disability, the victim can speak well,” a police spokesperson said.

The cause of the incident could not be determined as the victim never interacted with the suspect and there were no prior misunderstandings.

The suspect lives in the same compound as the victim.

The victim was taken to Penang Hospital for treatment.
He suffered burns on the front and back of the right side of his body due to exposure to hot water.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mudland justice is swift, so fast sentence her to 10 years in prison?

Woman in Malaysia gets 10 years’ jail for splashing hot water on man with Down syndrome​

FW1380413PG0223042024MAHKAMAHAIR.jpg

Sales promoter Oo Saw Kee was sentenced to 10 years in prison on April 23, 2024. PHOTO: BERNAMA
UPDATED

APR 23, 2024, 07:00 PM

FacebookTelegram

BALIK PULAU - A sales promoter has been sentenced to 10 years in prison for splashing hot water on a man with Down syndrome in a lift in Malaysia.

Sessions Court Judge Ahzal Fariz Ahmad Khairuddin also imposed on Oo Saw Kee, 39, a fine of RM6,000 (S$1,700) in default of 12 months’ jail after she pleaded guilty to committing the offence.

When handing down the judgment, Judge Ahzal said that what Oo did was serious, cruel and inhumane, especially against a disabled person.

He said there had been no provocation on the part of the victim in this incident.

“In this case, the court needs to take into consideration the public interest rather than personal interest of the accused,” the judge said at the Balik Pulau court on April 23.

Oo had earlier pleaded guilty to intentionally inflicting serious injury on 33-year-old A. Solairaj at 9.24am on April 19 by splashing hot water on him, causing burns.

The incident happened inside the lift of an apartment in Jalan Rajawali, Bayan Lepas, a town in Penang.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mudland justice is swift, so fast sentence her to 10 years in prison?

Woman in Malaysia gets 10 years’ jail for splashing hot water on man with Down syndrome​

FW1380413PG0223042024MAHKAMAHAIR.jpg

Sales promoter Oo Saw Kee was sentenced to 10 years in prison on April 23, 2024. PHOTO: BERNAMA
UPDATED

APR 23, 2024, 07:00 PM

FacebookTelegram

BALIK PULAU - A sales promoter has been sentenced to 10 years in prison for splashing hot water on a man with Down syndrome in a lift in Malaysia.

Sessions Court Judge Ahzal Fariz Ahmad Khairuddin also imposed on Oo Saw Kee, 39, a fine of RM6,000 (S$1,700) in default of 12 months’ jail after she pleaded guilty to committing the offence.

When handing down the judgment, Judge Ahzal said that what Oo did was serious, cruel and inhumane, especially against a disabled person.

He said there had been no provocation on the part of the victim in this incident.

“In this case, the court needs to take into consideration the public interest rather than personal interest of the accused,” the judge said at the Balik Pulau court on April 23.

Oo had earlier pleaded guilty to intentionally inflicting serious injury on 33-year-old A. Solairaj at 9.24am on April 19 by splashing hot water on him, causing burns.

The incident happened inside the lift of an apartment in Jalan Rajawali, Bayan Lepas, a town in Penang.
It's 10 years or 12 months ?