• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Gan Shiok Bing after getting caught with 15.01 grams of Heroin at Woodlands Checkpoint after returning from Malaysia for a sex session with Bangla

Beria

Alfrescian
Loyal
Exactly the same until cannot be someone else indeed. Useless whore and son of whore cheap cock sucker Jeremy Quek hide in rat hole do violence to me with his Ccb Cantonese prosthetic descendant pride. Pui!
There's curry leaking out of your cheebye yet you still have the audacity to insult others as prostitutes? Go back to serving your Indian construction worker clients, perhaps they know a thing or two about hammering and demolishing your loose and cheap chinatown pussy. Cheap geylang whore

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
There's curry leaking out of your cheebye yet you still have the audacity to insult others as prostitutes? Go back to serving your Indian construction worker clients, perhaps they know a thing or two about hammering and demolishing your loose and cheap chinatown pussy. Cheap geylang whore
This is so @Cottonmouth way of spewing evil filthy lies of me based on nothing but your Jeremy Quek Ccb Cantonese prostitute descendant mouth and don’t try to twist it to I am insulting others prostitute wheh I am insulting you and whoever that insulted me prostitute first as prostitute. Pui! View attachment 171750

Beria

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is so @Cottonmouth way of spewing evil filthy lies of me based on nothing but your Jeremy Quek Ccb Cantonese prostitute descendant mouth and don’t try to twist it to I am insulting others prostitute wheh I am insulting you and whoever that insulted me prostitute first as prostitute. Pui! View attachment 171750
You are a rude woman who lacks manners and grace. That is why only low-iq shitskins will fuck you as they don't know anything better

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are a rude woman who lacks manners and grace. That is why only low-iq shitskins will fuck you as they don't know anything better
Rude is you Jeremy Quek that provoked me and attacked me first. Tell evil filthy lies of me is your Jeremy Quek favorite Cantonese son of whore way to win whereas I hokkien state facts to win. So same as Indian kt latha slut accusing me a virgin as slut indeed. Pui!View attachment 171760

Beria

Alfrescian
Loyal
How much are you paid to suck Malaysian Indian criminal syndicate cock?
1670670178924.png

You're evil, what did you do to your clients?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You fucking whore. You will be stabbed to death in JB.
Go to my Facebook to attack me you useless eunuch spewing evil filthy lies of me a virgin as slut whore mistress because you whore dog of Malaysian criminal syndicate can only bark and can’t debate to win. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go to my Facebook to attack me you useless eunuch spewing evil filthy lies of me a virgin as slut whore mistress because you whore dog of Malaysian criminal syndicate can only bark and can’t debate to win. Pui!
Hide in dark side to bark and stab me Pui cheap dog 贱狗!

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ginfreely, the call sign of a dirty fucking whore. Your cunt belongs in Ganges, you fucking slut.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ginfreely, the call sign of a dirty fucking whore. Your cunt belongs in Ganges, you fucking slut.
Tell evil filthy lies of me a virgin as prostitute is your Jeremy Quek favorite Cantonese son of whore way to win whereas I hokkien state facts to win. So same as Indian kt latha slut accusing me a virgin as slut indeed. Pui!View attachment 171810