• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Gal buay song her Char Siew brudder whole day at home pak game & spend one hour shower to wash his kkj. Samsters char siew experts pls advise?

metalrover

Alfrescian
Loyal
GIRL NOT HAPPY WITH “SPOILED” BROTHER WHO SPENDS AN HOUR IN THE SHOWER
IMG-20230823-124649.jpg

A netizen shared how she is unhappy with her brother who is “spoiled” and cannot imagine being stuck with him when their parents are gone.

Advertisements

Here is the story:​

“I would like to take this opportunity to get something off my chest.

My younger brother is 12 years younger than I am. And yet, in contrast, my parents have spoilt him rotten. Since he was young, no matter what he asked for, he would get it. And if he didn’t, tantrums would follow. For instance, he would yell at my parents and slam doors at home. He plays computer games for the entire day into the wee hours of the morning and screams at the top of his voice even at 3am/4am/5am in the morning when the rest of the house is trying to sleep (battle royale games where teamwork is required, but you can speak softly right instead of yelling into your headset mic?)

He is turning 18 shortly and yet he has paused going to school for half a year now (he is in a JC) and goodness knows when he will go back. If he doesn’t want to continue, who knows where his life will end up. But no one will force him, if he wants to drop out that’s none of my business.

My parents are getting old. Reaching their mid sixties. Seeing them getting yelled at by this spoilt brat just cause things don’t go his way is making me mad. But I’m powerless to do anything. They dote on him so much it makes me sick. Moreover when I was young, if I did the same things or even dared behave in the same manner, I would be punished or beaten, so seeing this unfold in front of my eyes infuriates me further.

Advertisements
Even simple things like taking a shower (he can spend up to 1 hour in the toilet with the shower running) and eating at the dining table (he eats in his room, our helper would bring food to his room and knock on the door like room service, whereas everyone else eats at said dinning table) are so difficult. Even our dog doesn’t need that long to shower.

I cannot imagine getting stuck with such a burden like this, if and when one fine day our parents are no longer around.

I most definitely will never spoon-fed him this way and I absolutely can’t stand his attitude. What should I do? What would you do?”

Editor’s note: He’s still only 18, not too late to try and change him for the better. Sit him down and have a talk with him.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Editor’s note: He’s still only 18, not too late to try and change him for the better. Sit him down and have a talk with him.
That's it? What a joker this editor is.

Just cut the bastard off and see how long he can sustain himself. Before long, he will be back in school and playing nice.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
GIRL NOT HAPPY WITH “SPOILED” BROTHER WHO SPENDS AN HOUR IN THE SHOWER
IMG-20230823-124649.jpg

A netizen shared how she is unhappy with her brother who is “spoiled” and cannot imagine being stuck with him when their parents are gone.

Advertisements

Here is the story:​

“I would like to take this opportunity to get something off my chest.

My younger brother is 12 years younger than I am. And yet, in contrast, my parents have spoilt him rotten. Since he was young, no matter what he asked for, he would get it. And if he didn’t, tantrums would follow. For instance, he would yell at my parents and slam doors at home. He plays computer games for the entire day into the wee hours of the morning and screams at the top of his voice even at 3am/4am/5am in the morning when the rest of the house is trying to sleep (battle royale games where teamwork is required, but you can speak softly right instead of yelling into your headset mic?)

He is turning 18 shortly and yet he has paused going to school for half a year now (he is in a JC) and goodness knows when he will go back. If he doesn’t want to continue, who knows where his life will end up. But no one will force him, if he wants to drop out that’s none of my business.

My parents are getting old. Reaching their mid sixties. Seeing them getting yelled at by this spoilt brat just cause things don’t go his way is making me mad. But I’m powerless to do anything. They dote on him so much it makes me sick. Moreover when I was young, if I did the same things or even dared behave in the same manner, I would be punished or beaten, so seeing this unfold in front of my eyes infuriates me further.

Advertisements
Even simple things like taking a shower (he can spend up to 1 hour in the toilet with the shower running) and eating at the dining table (he eats in his room, our helper would bring food to his room and knock on the door like room service, whereas everyone else eats at said dinning table) are so difficult. Even our dog doesn’t need that long to shower.

I cannot imagine getting stuck with such a burden like this, if and when one fine day our parents are no longer around.

I most definitely will never spoon-fed him this way and I absolutely can’t stand his attitude. What should I do? What would you do?”

Wash aeroplane head ish a big complex business lai de

Alfrescian
Loyal
she is 12 years older means she was 12 when the brother was born. All the attention shifted to the bro in her teen years. She has probably resented him for 18 years