• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Gahment has a hand in Temasek Review?

trsexpose

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have been reading Wayang party since its wayang days but ever since they change to Temasek Review! Things doesn't feels the same anymore.

a809fdff35.jpg

XiSd Tay - a self declared ex-ISD officer is now an Administrator of Temasek Review? So TR is now run by ISD???? Once a dog forever a dog!:oIo:

They monitor IP ADDRESS too - So be careful!

http://www.temasekreview.com/2009/11/02/sph-and-recent-ddos-attack-on-temasek-review

Another move by PAP Gahment?
“Every year, we attract younger Singaporeans through the YP. We give them roles, online doing battle in cyberspace and on the ground organising activities which attract younger people.”

http://theonlinecitizen.com/2009/11/paps-priority-for-general-election-2010/

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
It's nice to see the govt give a hand to help. I say good on them.

WayangPartyClub

Alfrescian
Loyal
And what happened to the Lee Bee Wah Articles?

What happened to the CDC, Teo Ho Pin articles?

What happened? I tell you what happened. The paymaster say they were too critical so they asked for them to be removed.

What happen to E-jay? Paymaster say he is too much trouble.

What happened to sueing SPH? Paymaster say lets settle quietly.

What happend to wayang leadership? Paymaster install an ISD Tay man a.k.a Andrew tay a.k.a xisd Tay, to be web administrator and shift data centre from US to China!

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
No wonder! It could have been a trap by the MIW before election. Change name from Wayangparty to Temasekreview so that all old negative articles about MIW can be taken down.:mad:

TR always monitor IPs, so those who had commented negatively about MIW have to be careful. I'm sure they had been identified and placed into ISD's record. One wrong move and you will have to drink coffee...:oIo:

@rmadill0

Alfrescian
Loyal
I felt the same way after the name change too. After I sensed that the self-proclaimed ex-ISD officer is getting too involved with TR, I became even more wary and decided to stay clear. Read only but never post again.

HellAngel

Alfrescian
Loyal
They are the only one that got to interview former Director ISD Yoong isn't it?

You should have seen it from then.

That is why it used to be called Wayangparty...everything is just a Wayang.

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Why wanna go there in the first place? :confused: In cyberspace trust no one & never reveal your nick in SBF should u arrange to meet up unless u are GMS! :eek:

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
XiSd Tay - a self declared ex-ISD officer is now an Administrator of Temasek Review? So TR is now run by ISD???? Once a dog forever a dog!

He did not hide that he was in the system.

TRWatch

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have been reading Wayang party since its wayang days but ever since they change to Temasek Review! Things doesn't feels the same anymore.

a809fdff35.jpg

XiSd Tay - a self declared ex-ISD officer is now an Administrator of Temasek Review? So TR is now run by ISD???? Once a dog forever a dog!:oIo:

They monitor IP ADDRESS too - So be careful!

http://www.temasekreview.com/2009/11/02/sph-and-recent-ddos-attack-on-temasek-review

Another move by PAP Gahment?
“Every year, we attract younger Singaporeans through the YP. We give them roles, online doing battle in cyberspace and on the ground organising activities which attract younger people.”

http://theonlinecitizen.com/2009/11/paps-priority-for-general-election-2010/

Hah! no wonder Temasek Review aka WayangParty is so fervour about defending an ex-ISD director Yoong, and this Yoong is so readily to give an interview to Temasek Review. This temasekreview scumbag must be Yoong's subordinate when they were in ISD. :rolleyes:

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anything happen just get to the nearest internet and post at forums telling the world .

Investigation will be done .

TRWatch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just read the justification given by this temasekreview scumbag after failing to sabotage and close down Kent Ridge Common by making use of that greedy SOB Kelvin Teo.

===========================

<li class="alt" id="comment-38936"> admin on Wed, 4th Nov 2009 5:11 pm
5cad04ca8be4f7b43854174dd5d13bf9

Hi cy,
You are right. We are too naive to think that we can work with students’ groups. It is a valuable lesson for us – that all the sites’ domains and servers must be owned by us before we even invest a single cent in them. The writers will be more of “contract workers” than direct stakeholders in the sites.
Unfortunately, money still talks the loudest in real life. Sometimes, it is better to work with mercenaries than visionaries.

==============================

See how this temasekreview scumbag tries to paint itself as a victim. They think that giving out a few dollars will make ppl become their mercenaries for them, like that SOB kelvin teo. :oIo:

HellAngel

Alfrescian
Loyal
Could this be the reason why they will not sue SPH despite making so much noise about SPH 'grabbing' their site?

It would expose their links with MIW?

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
According to scroobal, Temasek Review is a one man show. Dr Ong is supposed to single handedly have

1) Set up/maintain the site
2) Generated all of the content
3) Generated many "fake" postings/letters which appeared on the site

If I was not in this on day 1, I too would have thought exactly the same. This amazed me with the amount that he could post and the stalking that he did. He even had the time to create an entire website about me.

Like a sole proprietor of a business, he would use hired help such as Malay boys to stick poster during WP dinner and Bangladeshis for Lee Bee Wah posters. He also hired people previously to videotape events. Like a sole proprietor he would get external help for other things. But the language, tone and the manner was the same.

I can assure you that he had no editors nor did he have an administrators. The message was the same. He wrote to many people to submit articles but most turned him down. He even approached the chap from Kent Ridge but that guy refused as Joe did not want to reveal his identity.

I stopped irritating him when he began attacking the PAP. Obsessive behavior is just that.

I can assure you that this guy will not stop. He was actually prepared to pay for a full-time editor and lined up a well known political wannabe to the front. No candidate accepted because they wanted to know the identity of their boss.

Even Tan Tarn How, who sadly lost his daughter in London recently, attempted to meet him and that was when Singapore Enquirer was first launched and it was critical of the govt but quite fair.