• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Fucktard Tiongs created another ghost city in Malacca! Part of one belt one road shit!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Those low IQ Malay ruling class are easily bribed to greenlight these stupid projects.

I think I saw its construction years ago, when I went to Malacca before the scamdemic. It's not too far from Hatten Hotel.

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
A hotel nearby has an entire mall flushed out. Element X Mall is a freaking ghost town.

Last edited:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those low IQ Malay ruling class are easily bribed to greenlight these stupid projects.

I think I saw its construction years ago, when I went to Malacca before the scamdemic. It's not too far from Hatten Hotel.
It was local politics thst destroyed the project. Dr M was against forest city and anything CCP and cancelled everything. Only now under anwar are things beginning to move again.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Knn..
It's God sent that Mahathir won the election and Najip is caught and sued.

If Najip is in power, I can tell you that the project will go on. China will be in control of SOM. Singapore will be dead and be dead in 2024.

You just imagine the CCP navy parking their warship at Melaka.

Thank God ...