• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fucked up pinoy maid take pics in her employers dress and posts on Facebook

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maid posts sexy photos online
inSing.com Editor
inSing.com

pc_600x450.jpg

A maid posted sexy photos of herself wearing her employer's clothes on her Facebook page. (Pic / STOMP)

When the cat's away, the mice come out to play.

Netizen "Sally" was shocked when she found photos of her former maid posing in her clothes on her maid's Facebook account. The photos were taken in Sally's house while she was out working.

Sally commented:

"I've attached photos of my previous maid who has been sent back to the Philippines due to her pregnancy last month.

"I chanced upon these photos taken in my house, my room and on my bed, of her wearing my clothes.

"She wanted to come back to work for us after giving birth, but I told her I needed to do some checks first, and when I went to her Facebook account, I saw all these photos of her in my clothes!

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
NB cheebye....disgusting pig maid. Imagine wearing your clothes AFTER your Pinoy pig maid wore them, sweat and stuff or maybe cum on it.

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Netizen "Sally" was shocked when she found photos of her former maid posing in her clothes on her maid's Facebook account. The photos were taken in Sally's house while she was out working.

Sally commented:

"I've attached photos of my previous maid who has been sent back to the Philippines due to her pregnancy last month.

"I chanced upon these photos taken in my house, my room and on my bed, of her wearing my clothes.

Ah Silly...does ur maid look a hundred times better den u in ur own clothes?? N u...err...abit sour bout it??:wink::biggrin::p

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
NB cheebye....disgusting pig maid. Imagine wearing your clothes AFTER your Pinoy pig maid wore them, sweat and stuff or maybe cum on it.

lianbeng asks cooleo, "eh bro why u so worked up n kanchiong abt it? maybe she also posed herself having sex with her 'sir' when her 'mum' not at home leh?":biggrin:

Last edited: