• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fuck you Raiders!!! YOu want war i give you one!!

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: CB moderator Raider change my thread title if its not favour with opposition part

Knn, so next is start 1000? why you all like to make forum host orgas huh?

I sponsor 1,000 LOLs :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:, I better stay out of this.

*AK leaves this thread.....

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: CB moderator Raider change my thread title if its not favour with opposition part

Fuck you Raider!!!

don't like that la bro, you very cool one wat normally, you seldom fuck anybody except PAP, how come today you fuck Raiders

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal

don't like that la bro, you very cool one wat normally, you seldom fuck anybody except PAP, how come today you fuck Raiders

That CB kia moved my post and change my thread's title when it's not even offensive. I have no choice but to defend my rights.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

even if you have a lot of time, chance of you winning is slim, because he can always move your post to the trashes one by one. you cant win. why dun you talk to him on PM and compromise.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Why don't you just pm each other and sort things out instead of starting a few threads?

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
I cannot allow my thread's title to be change when it's not in favour of Mod's liking

Raiders this is not personal! I will rest my case if you stop abusing your power.

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal

i support you on this issue. you start 10, i start 100. :biggrin:

100 it's a lot bro, we need to give some face to other mods who are doing a good jobs. Dun let one bad apple spoil the whole basket :smile:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

100 it's a lot bro, we need to give some face to other mods who are doing a good jobs. Dun let one bad apple spoil the whole basket :smile:

Ron Ron, if you got the guts, you will start 1,000. But i assume you have none.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

The moving of those videos to the video folder are done by super moderator and not me. At the time when super moderator was moving all those videos(in the afternoon), I happened to be merging RonRon's thread. As much as I don't like his pro pap stance, I actually found his videos interesting. To prevent them from going to video folders, I merged them together in the hope that super moderator will leave the thread alone. True, I did change the title. But how offensive is the new title? If I had dislike him, I would not even bother to save his threads by merging them. I simply could throw them to the video folders as per supermod SOP.
Now I get all the shit :rolleyes:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The moving of those videos to the video folder are done by super moderator and not me. At the time when super moderator was moving all those videos(in the afternoon), I happened to be merging RonRon's thread. As much as I don't like his pro pap stance, I actually found his videos interesting. To prevent them from going to video folders, I merged them together in the hope that super moderator will leave the thread alone. True, I did change the title. But how offensive is the new title? If I had dislike him, I would not even bother to save his threads by merging them. I simply could throw them to the video folders as per supermod SOP.

Can the supermod show up and verify the story? whoever he is.

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal

Raiders, I have posted hundreds of video in this section and non was moved before by Sam. Since when he do not allow video in the courtyard cafe? And you said in another thread that you found Kit Chan's NDP song nonsensical and thus move and change my title, why now try to play victim?

That action was done by me. I was fine with your video postings which I found it interesting until you started a nonsense post about kit chan singing. Be grateful I merged it and not send it to the rubbish bin :rolleyes:

Supermod has been very kind to you. He had moved all the videos threads to video folders. You were the only one allowed to keep your videos and now you are here making noise.

Last edited:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Can the supermod show up and verify the story? whoever he is.

I know he is online and I pmed him but he refused to reply or make a statement here. What can I do?

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

Raiders, I have posted hundreds of video in this section and non was moved before by Sam. Since when he do not allow video in the courtyard cafe? And you said in another thread that you found Kit Chan's NDP song nonsensical and thus move and change my title, why now try to play victim?

Give Raiders some face. He is on P plate now. :smile:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I know he is online and I pmed him but he refused to reply or make a statement here. What can I do?

you can PM him? does he have a nickname? I am told by sam leong that he does not post.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

CB Kia Raider for every one thread you moved another 10 will come out! This I promise you!

Then you're spamming, and as a result will probably get banned. See how easily you are provoked into a trap?

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Let's settle one thing at a time. First your videos. Sam was ok all along. I was surprised when the videos here started to end up in video folder one by one starting from yesterday. I know that it was the work of supermod because I knew his moniker was online. I can't challenge his decision. I know when he did that, I'm
Going to get into trouble. True enough, Sam forwarded a complain to me this morning about someone complaining about me moving the videos. I replied telling him it was not me but supermod.

2nd issue. True enough, I said your kit chan video is nonsense. One man's meat is another man's poison. You have seen me post long enough that sometimes, I don't talk nicely even to my closest buddies here. You might find my words offensive, but this is me. I say what is in my mind. I will not paint a nice picture to screw you.

Like I mentioned, I could have simply do what supermod did, to throw your videos to video folder. But I feel that your videos are quite interesting and decided to merge the kit chan one together. Go to video folder and see. There are at least 2-3 other threads by others who got moved by supermod. The fact that I interfere in yours helped to keep yours in this folder.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

you can PM him? does he have a nickname? I am told by sam leong that he does not post.

I'm surprise you do not know his moniker :biggrin:

I found it by accident. His moniker has the "Super Moderator" title under.

I did pmed him half and hour ago. His moniker is online but he is keeping quiet. This is killing me!

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

I will pm you his moniker. You can drop him a pm also. After that, pls come back here and tell the people here you already pmed him. So that it will not be all one sided, all said by me. But please keep his moniker a secret. I know he does not want to be known.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Ah Ron take it easy lah.. You're actually an ok chap even though you very pro PAP.. Give Raiders a chance to explain things to you.. Actually Raiders is doin a good job so far.. He's in a delicate situation.. He cannot please every sides..

Majulah Singapura! Majulah PAP!......... Ok Ah Ron, now you happy hor..:biggrin: