• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fuck sp services

cheebye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Phone number 67375136, Mr Tang from SP services. Anyone got his photo? Please post up here.

Bloody bastard, heartless prick, my friend owe SP services abt 3.2K, he demanded him to pay in 2 days time 2.2K, if not threaten to cut off his supply. Calling for arraangement, cannot, he must make 2.2K in 2 days time.

Now business so bad, i ask him to reduce little, still say cannot. No negotiating, if not, will just cut! chao chee bye.

Fucking retiredSAF officer or dunno what fuck! May he be sacked and unable to pay bills.

We should owe SP services alittle and call the hotline, complain about his attitude and let him lose his job. Chao cheebye!

To all people who owe sp services, i mean commercial ones,pls call or write to complain about his attitude after having a call arrangement with him.

Now SP services really heartless, all $, dun care u die or not,will just cut, and let u close down,

fuck the pap to hell!

R4g3

Alfrescian
Loyal
last time 1 of my retail outlet only owe them 1 month amount about $600, they send their people down on a saturday which is the busiest day and insist they want to cut the power.

after negotiation on the phone he insist that i have to pay up within 2 hour if not he will cut it. I have no choice but to rush to the nearest SAM machine pay up and rush down to the outlet to show him the receipt.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why sinkies cannot pay electric bills???
even if lose job, there are saving during the good years

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Bloody bastard, heartless prick, my friend owe SP services abt 3.2K, he demanded him to pay in 2 days time 2.2K, if not threaten to cut off his supply. Calling for arraangement, cannot, he must make 2.2K in 2 days time.

The fault lies with your friend who is a real loser! If he owes money, he should bloody well pay what he owes!:rolleyes:

Tell him to count himself lucky the mob hasn't been called in.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The fault lies with your friend who is a real loser! If he owes money, he should bloody well pay what he owes!:rolleyes:

You sound exactly like the MIW's, when you approach them for help to stall SingPower to cut services & request for 'mercies', and to pay by installament.

Only the part of the real loser comment is missing..!!:eek:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
You sound exactly like the MIW's, when you approach them for help to stall SingPower to cut services & request for 'mercies', and to pay by installament.

How would you like it if people owed you money and gave you a shit load of excuses regarding why they can't pay!:rolleyes:

Money owed needs to paid on time. It's idiots like your friend who got the whole financial world into the mess that it's currently in.

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
SP services not charity - even though they always add Community Chest pamphlet in our bill. How much you use, u pay. If no money don't use/close shop.

U Cannot say after fucking prostitute don't pay right.

cowbellc

Alfrescian
Loyal
Phone number 67375136, Mr Tang from SP services. Anyone got his photo? Please post up here.

fuck the pap to hell!

Maybe this Mr Tang cannot make decision. He only parrot the higher management lines. Your friend is barking up the wrong tree.

He could seek the help of MPs or contact media (TV, Newspaper etc) to highlight them of his plight.

Candlelights dinner?

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
if i owe u money and i tell u sob story, u think u will give a flying fuck? Of course you'll do 1001 things to get your money back from me what!

tiulehloumoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

Now business so bad, i ask him to reduce little, still say cannot. No negotiating, if not, will just cut! chao chee bye.

Fucking retiredSAF officer or dunno what fuck! May he be sacked and unable to pay bills.

We should owe SP services alittle and call the hotline, complain about his attitude and let him lose his job. Chao cheebye!

To all people who owe sp services, i mean commercial ones,pls call or write to complain about his attitude after having a call arrangement with him.

Now SP services really heartless, all $, dun care u die or not,will just cut, and let u close down,

fuck the pap to hell!
You cheebye, tell lies also don't know...... you are the one owe money, yet kaupeh over here....... Lucky SP did not pour paint at your door. :oIo:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How would you like it if people owed you money and gave you a shit load of excuses regarding why they can't pay!:rolleyes:

Money owed needs to paid on time. It's idiots like your friend who got the whole financial world into the mess that it's currently in.

It takes all kind to make up the world, some are incorrigible borrowers!!, but some, really have hard luck story; like the friend you had mentioned.

The idiots that got the whole world into the financial mess at the moment are people & governments are downright GREEDY. They just turn a blind eye to the 'cooking of books', or blind to see the writing on the wall, all blinded by GREED.

Those really down & out, seeking a respite from SingPower, will not get any respite, simple, you owe money, pay money; but, what the consumer is asking is some help from 'people they fed'; pay the minimum require by Sing Power to keep their utilities from being cut, and given time to find ways to pay in installments, what is being owed.

Try!, talking to the MP?, or their cronies?....then you will have an inkling, who really made a Financial mess...:rolleyes:

scoobyhoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
remind me of a cantonese song again:

chin chin chin chin (money in catonese)
chin chin chin chin
no money no talk
no money no talk

Lestat

Alfrescian
Loyal

I would have to agree with this statement. :smile:

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
last time 1 of my retail outlet only owe them 1 month amount about $600, they send their people down on a saturday which is the busiest day and insist they want to cut the power.

after negotiation on the phone he insist that i have to pay up within 2 hour if not he will cut it. I have no choice but to rush to the nearest SAM machine pay up and rush down to the outlet to show him the receipt.

What to do? they operate like Mafia in Sickapoor.:mad:

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal

seriously, are you insinuating that the current regime is run by an Old Mafia Boss? :biggrin:

cheebye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another on of those "my friend say" threads. It's you then say you lah....

yes, it was me who spoke to that bloody mother fucker instead of my friend over the phone. BUT IS WAS MY FRIEND'S BUSINESS.

fuck the pap to hell, if they breed, you will bleed.

cheebye

Alfrescian
Loyal

KNN, got difficulties mah, so discuss for longer instalment. Bloody bastards!

fuck pap to hell.

cheebye

Alfrescian
Loyal
You cheebye, tell lies also don't know...... you are the one owe money, yet kaupeh over here....... Lucky SP did not pour paint at your door. :oIo:

KNN, probably my ang mo not good....i call sp fucker on his behalf.

fuck the pap to hell.