• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fuck SECURITY SCAM by Leegime.

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah man.What is all this for security this and for security that crap?For security you and I serve about 2 years full time and subsequently thereafter.For security this gahman is going to raise and hike public transportation fares soon.What's gonna be the next burden for the sake of security we would be made to bear?

This gahman points to the US lah and Iraq lah for spending our lives and billions more for security sake.But we are not in the same shoes as US or Iraq.

At best we are like Malaysia.Malaysia's borders are extremely porous.Their Immigration can be bought and bribed for pennies.Guns and drugs are dime a dozen.It has at least 2 to 3 million illegals at any one time.Yet we never hear Malaysian public transportation ever bombed nor heck they care.

So what's all this fear mongering by Leegime for the sake of security scam ?

"
Prostitutes are better creatures than politicians. With prostitutes, you pay them money and you get to screw them. With politicians, you pay them money and they screw you. Prostitutes promise you a good time and deliver. Politicians never deliver on their promises."--Quote Raja Petra.

Last edited:

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Having an unemployed man working for a security post is better than having him unemployed and wondering around up to no good !

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
Having an unemployed man working for a security post is better than having him unemployed and wondering around up to no good !

Security men are employed by private enterprises and not by gahman.Employing security guards in private sectors are never an excuse for hiking public transport fares.I am talking of gahman using security threats as an excuse to raise prices and stay in power.

And I am also comparing Malaysia with Sinkie.Malaysia has plenty of holes in their security standards.But nobody bombed their public transport nor their government uses it as an excuse to hike fares.

CPTMiller

Alfrescian
Loyal
Someone has to pay the bills.
Who else?

Security men are employed by private enterprises and not by gahman.Employing security guards in private sectors are never an excuse for hiking public transport fares.I am talking of gahman using security threats as an excuse to raise prices and stay in power.

And I am also comparing Malaysia with Sinkie.Malaysia has plenty of holes in their security standards.But nobody bombed their public transport nor their government uses it as an excuse to hike fares.

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
Someone has to pay the bills.
Who else?

<style></style>Its amazing how Sinkies swallowed this so called security threat boogie man line hook and sinkers all these years.First it was that we are surrounded by hostile neighboring countries boogie man.So we are serving NS and armed ourselves to the teeth.Now its the terrorists boogie man.Hence we have to pay and and pay.Meanwhile FT,PR and foreigners have flooded this land and soon will outnumber us....Thus the real threat for locals is coming from within and not from outside.