• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Canadian Sheikh: Martyrs Receive 72 Virgins In Paradise, Nobody Has The Right To Mock This — We'll See Who Has The Last Laugh

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.memri.org/tv/canadian-s...ins-paradise-liberate-al-aqsa-annihilate-jews

On December 3, 2023, the Muslim Youth Victoria YouTube channel livestreamed a sermon delivered by Canadian Islamic scholar Sheikh Younus Kathrada titled "Jihad and Martyrdom." In the sermon, Sheikh Kathrada listed the seven blessings received by a martyr when he is killed while waging jihad for the sake of Allah, which include receiving 72 black-eyed houri virgins in Paradise. Kathrada said that the enemies of Islam mock the Muslims about the promise of 72 virgins and label mujahideen as terrorists, but are in fact jealous of the Muslims, adding: "Let's see who has the last laugh." He also cursed Muslims who similarly mock the idea of receiving 72 virgins in Paradise, elaborating that Allah's martyrs have sacrificed everything for His sake and for the sake of Islam, and that nobody has the right to mock them. In addition, he praised the mujahideen in Gaza, Palestine, Iraq, Afghanistan, and Kashmir, and said: "I beg of Allah to make us of those who have been martyred in His cause." He concluded his sermon by asking Allah to grant victory to the mujahideen all over the world, to annihilate the Jews, and to liberate the Al-Aqsa Mosque in Jerusalem.
Sheikh Younus Kathrada: "And our Messenger, the Prophet Muhammed, has said, that the martyr has seven blessings from Allah: [First, all his sins are] forgiven from the moment his first blood is shed. Are we living this? That man who dies on the battlefield, defending Islam, and the lands of Islam, fighting for me and fighting for you, that man who the media labels a terrorist—Allah blesses him. All of his sins are forgiven. Who can scoff at that? [Second], he will be shown his place in Paradise. [Third], he will be spared the trials of the grave. [Fourth], he will be secure on the day of the greatest terror, that is the Day of Judgment. [Fifth], there will be placed on his head a crown of dignity, one ruby of which is better than this world and all that it contains.
"[Sixth], he will be married to 72 black-eyed houris, the 72 virgins that they laugh about and they mock us about. Let's see who has the last laugh. The enemies of Islam mock and laugh at this because they are jealous. Believe me! As much as they may mock—And by the way, if any of us who claim to be Muslims are mocking along with them, then may you be wretched like them, and may you enter the Hellfire together, for mocking the words of your messenger [Muhammed]. Shame on you if you mock this, as the enemies of Allah mock it. Whether they like it or not, this is the reality. The martyr will have 72 black-eyed houris, those maidens in Paradise. And [seventh], he will be permitted to intercede on behalf of 70 of his relatives. When the companions of the prophet [Muhammed] realized the status of martyrdom and the value of the martyrs, guess what they did? They strove to be among the winners, those who would attain martyrdom for the sake of Allah. And I say that this was the way among the Companions of the Prophet, but also right up until this day, those soldiers of Allah, those who are striving to defend Islam and the lands of Islam, whether it be in Gaza, in Palestine, whether it be in Iraq, in Afghanistan, in Kashmir, wherever it will be, they also appreciate the value of martyrdom, and so they are striving to attain martyrdom.
m10764.JPG

m10764a.JPG

m10764b.JPG

m10764c.JPG

"The enemies and opponents of Islam mock the mujahideen, they label them as terrorists, and whatnot. I warn myself and the rest of you: Let us not mock those who are fighting for the sake of Allah. What right do you have to mock them? They have sacrificed everything. They have sacrificed their homes, they have sacrificed their families, their children, their wealth, and they have left their lands—all to defend Islam and the lands of Islam. They are fighting to please Allah. They are fighting for the highest levels in Paradise, and we think that we can mock them? What have we done? What have we sacrificed? Whatever we have sacrificed has been for worldly and temporary gains. That's what we have sacrificed for. But not them. So don't you dare be among those who label the mujahideen as terrorists and so on and so forth. They mock them, but Allah honors them.
m10764d.JPG

m10764e.JPG

m10764f.JPG

"I beg of Allah to make us of those who have been martyred in His cause, Oh Allah, support the mujahideen fighting for Your sake everywhere. Oh Allah, make their feet firm, strengthen their hearts, and grant them tranquility. Oh Allah, support them against their enemies and Your enemies. Oh Allah, support our oppressed brothers everywhere. Oh Allah, take their hands and hasten their victory. Oh Allah, support our brothers waging jihad in Gaza. Oh Allah, annihilate the plundering and transgressor Jews. Oh Allah, show us the black day that You inflict upon them. Oh Allah, we ask you to liberate the Al-Aqsa Mosque."
m10764g.JPG

m10764h.JPG

m10764i.JPG

m10764j.JPG

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
https://www.memri.org/tv/canadian-s...ins-paradise-liberate-al-aqsa-annihilate-jews

On December 3, 2023, the Muslim Youth Victoria YouTube channel livestreamed a sermon delivered by Canadian Islamic scholar Sheikh Younus Kathrada titled "Jihad and Martyrdom." In the sermon, Sheikh Kathrada listed the seven blessings received by a martyr when he is killed while waging jihad for the sake of Allah, which include receiving 72 black-eyed houri virgins in Paradise. Kathrada said that the enemies of Islam mock the Muslims about the promise of 72 virgins and label mujahideen as terrorists, but are in fact jealous of the Muslims, adding: "Let's see who has the last laugh." He also cursed Muslims who similarly mock the idea of receiving 72 virgins in Paradise, elaborating that Allah's martyrs have sacrificed everything for His sake and for the sake of Islam, and that nobody has the right to mock them. In addition, he praised the mujahideen in Gaza, Palestine, Iraq, Afghanistan, and Kashmir, and said: "I beg of Allah to make us of those who have been martyred in His cause." He concluded his sermon by asking Allah to grant victory to the mujahideen all over the world, to annihilate the Jews, and to liberate the Al-Aqsa Mosque in Jerusalem.
Sheikh Younus Kathrada: "And our Messenger, the Prophet Muhammed, has said, that the martyr has seven blessings from Allah: [First, all his sins are] forgiven from the moment his first blood is shed. Are we living this? That man who dies on the battlefield, defending Islam, and the lands of Islam, fighting for me and fighting for you, that man who the media labels a terrorist—Allah blesses him. All of his sins are forgiven. Who can scoff at that? [Second], he will be shown his place in Paradise. [Third], he will be spared the trials of the grave. [Fourth], he will be secure on the day of the greatest terror, that is the Day of Judgment. [Fifth], there will be placed on his head a crown of dignity, one ruby of which is better than this world and all that it contains.
"[Sixth], he will be married to 72 black-eyed houris, the 72 virgins that they laugh about and they mock us about. Let's see who has the last laugh. The enemies of Islam mock and laugh at this because they are jealous. Believe me! As much as they may mock—And by the way, if any of us who claim to be Muslims are mocking along with them, then may you be wretched like them, and may you enter the Hellfire together, for mocking the words of your messenger [Muhammed]. Shame on you if you mock this, as the enemies of Allah mock it. Whether they like it or not, this is the reality. The martyr will have 72 black-eyed houris, those maidens in Paradise. And [seventh], he will be permitted to intercede on behalf of 70 of his relatives. When the companions of the prophet [Muhammed] realized the status of martyrdom and the value of the martyrs, guess what they did? They strove to be among the winners, those who would attain martyrdom for the sake of Allah. And I say that this was the way among the Companions of the Prophet, but also right up until this day, those soldiers of Allah, those who are striving to defend Islam and the lands of Islam, whether it be in Gaza, in Palestine, whether it be in Iraq, in Afghanistan, in Kashmir, wherever it will be, they also appreciate the value of martyrdom, and so they are striving to attain martyrdom.
m10764.JPG

m10764a.JPG

m10764b.JPG

m10764c.JPG

"The enemies and opponents of Islam mock the mujahideen, they label them as terrorists, and whatnot. I warn myself and the rest of you: Let us not mock those who are fighting for the sake of Allah. What right do you have to mock them? They have sacrificed everything. They have sacrificed their homes, they have sacrificed their families, their children, their wealth, and they have left their lands—all to defend Islam and the lands of Islam. They are fighting to please Allah. They are fighting for the highest levels in Paradise, and we think that we can mock them? What have we done? What have we sacrificed? Whatever we have sacrificed has been for worldly and temporary gains. That's what we have sacrificed for. But not them. So don't you dare be among those who label the mujahideen as terrorists and so on and so forth. They mock them, but Allah honors them.
m10764d.JPG

m10764e.JPG

m10764f.JPG

"I beg of Allah to make us of those who have been martyred in His cause, Oh Allah, support the mujahideen fighting for Your sake everywhere. Oh Allah, make their feet firm, strengthen their hearts, and grant them tranquility. Oh Allah, support them against their enemies and Your enemies. Oh Allah, support our oppressed brothers everywhere. Oh Allah, take their hands and hasten their victory. Oh Allah, support our brothers waging jihad in Gaza. Oh Allah, annihilate the plundering and transgressor Jews. Oh Allah, show us the black day that You inflict upon them. Oh Allah, we ask you to liberate the Al-Aqsa Mosque."
m10764g.JPG

m10764h.JPG

m10764i.JPG

m10764j.JPG
this type of conman scammer should be gotten rid of. he's wasting air and water in this planet

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

m10764.JPG

m10764a.JPG

m10764b.JPG

m10764c.JPG

m10764d.JPG

m10764e.JPG

m10764f.JPG

m10764g.JPG

m10764h.JPG

m10764i.JPG

m10764j.JPG

Why do moslems call these retards as 'scholars' ?

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal

The quick and simple answer is NO. This teaching is nowhere to be found in the Quran.

This idea or tradition has stemmed from and has been associated with the reported sayings of prophet Muhammad, as recorded by others. (man-made conjecture) Some Muslims do, however, cite the following surahs and verses, which include:
44:54
52:20
55:72
56:22

The above verses are abused by some as evidence for virgins in paradise for men only, however, if we look closer at these verses, we find that the Arabic word "huri" in these verses can be the plural of both "awhar" (masculine) and "hawra" (feminine), but even if it is taken as female, the word itself would mean "companions pure/fair, most beautiful of eye". There is also 37:48 (companions of modest gaze) and 78:33 (splendid companions, well-matched).

References: 1- misconceptions-about-islam.com
---------------

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why do moslems call these retards as 'scholars' ?

Their scholastic and morality standards very low, even their sole prophet can't use his body as camel urine guinea pig.

I hope loofy will really have the final laugh hugging his virgins in jannah while we listen to baby harping peacefully.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal

The quick and simple answer is NO. This teaching is nowhere to be found in the Quran.

This idea or tradition has stemmed from and has been associated with the reported sayings of prophet Muhammad, as recorded by others. (man-made conjecture) Some Muslims do, however, cite the following surahs and verses, which include:
44:54
52:20
55:72
56:22

The above verses are abused by some as evidence for virgins in paradise for men only, however, if we look closer at these verses, we find that the Arabic word "huri" in these verses can be the plural of both "awhar" (masculine) and "hawra" (feminine), but even if it is taken as female, the word itself would mean "companions pure/fair, most beautiful of eye". There is also 37:48 (companions of modest gaze) and 78:33 (splendid companions, well-matched).

References: 1- misconceptions-about-islam.com
---------------

Should seek guidance from MUIS to get the right answer. The koran has verses promising houris in heaven, and grapes are used to describe their breasts.

Samsters like eating grapes?