• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fuck PAP! JHK with NO work experience also can get job in Singapore!

nabeifuckpap

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.todayonline.com/big-rea...-and-losers-long-run-not-so-clear-cut-2373721
Take Ms Audrey Yeap, for example. The 30-year-old, who works as a senior executive in branch operations at a local bank, married a Singaporean citizen after working and living in Singapore for seven years.
The Ipoh native moved to the Lion City in 2016 right after graduating from university, having no prior work experience in Malaysia other than a three-month internship in Kuala Lumpur.

“When I was just a kid, my parents took me to Singapore for the holidays. Back then, I didn’t know anything about the currency exchange rate or the strength of the dollar.

“All I knew was a PlayStation Portable cost about S$200 then, but in Malaysia, it was around RM800. I only understood figures, and thought it would be great to live in a place where I didn’t have to pay so much for things I wanted,” she told TODAY.

As she grew older, Ms Yeap eventually realised that earning Singapore dollars would mean increased spending power, thus reinforcing her belief that Singapore was an attractive country to relocate to.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.todayonline.com/big-rea...-and-losers-long-run-not-so-clear-cut-2373721
Take Ms Audrey Yeap, for example. The 30-year-old, who works as a senior executive in branch operations at a local bank, married a Singaporean citizen after working and living in Singapore for seven years.
The Ipoh native moved to the Lion City in 2016 right after graduating from university, having no prior work experience in Malaysia other than a three-month internship in Kuala Lumpur.

“When I was just a kid, my parents took me to Singapore for the holidays. Back then, I didn’t know anything about the currency exchange rate or the strength of the dollar.

“All I knew was a PlayStation Portable cost about S$200 then, but in Malaysia, it was around RM800. I only understood figures, and thought it would be great to live in a place where I didn’t have to pay so much for things I wanted,” she told TODAY.

As she grew older, Ms Yeap eventually realised that earning Singapore dollars would mean increased spending power, thus reinforcing her belief that Singapore was an attractive country to relocate to.
She realise coming to Sinkieland is Best of Best choice she ever made, right, cik syed?

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
I now also see a lot malayu abangs coming here to work....soon they will fall in love with Good Hands loving tender care

KingFook Sr

Alfrescian
Loyal

What's wrong with JHKs?
Lawless Wong's father is a JHK from Ipoh.
Going to rule over you.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If their kind could slither their way into the PAP rank and file and become ministers, why get so upset at them getting low end jobs? :wink:

It's like being upset at the design of the room furniture while you're being sodomized against your will. :cool:

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Our bestest JHK import by far.,,,,

1709473107857.jpeg

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lol even jiuhu kia can be MP n give stupid ideas xan achieved why not, even can hoard eggs during covid wat u think ,lol, during food scarce,pap ate well provided ,look at this MP when shortage of eggs can Facebook n show she got plenty of it,lol, really jiuhu cb

nabeifuckpap

Alfrescian
Loyal
If their kind could slither their way into the PAP rank and file and become ministers, why get so upset at them getting low end jobs? :wink:

It's like being upset at the design of the room furniture while you're being sodomized against your will. :cool:
Mid level jobs also JHK take, they don't just sell cai png
IMG_20231121_043946.jpg

IMG_20231121_044010.jpg
Screenshot_2023-11-28-08-02-11-16_e4424258c8b8649f6e67d283a50a2cbc.jpg

Screenshot_2023-11-28-08-02-30-54_e4424258c8b8649f6e67d283a50a2cbc.jpg

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Retards like you don't even know what is good for a country. You only know how to KPKB asking for hand out and bend over to be fucked by Islamic terrorists.
Wow. I learn something. Fucking Sinkies is good for Sickipoora. No wonder so many coolie gene Sinkies automatically bend down to be arse fucked as their contributions to Sickipoora. PAP forever. 万岁万万岁。

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow. I learn something. Fucking Sinkies is good for Sickipoora. No wonder so many coolie gene Sinkies automatically bend down to be arse fucked as their contributions to Sickipoora. PAP forever. 万岁万万岁。
See how fucking retarded you are? Many billionaires in Singapore started from coolie genes. Even farmers can become Emperors. A madman pedophile can become an idol for Islamic terrorists. Maybe it was your loser mindset that caused you to remain poor despite having such a great living environment.