• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

FT with no Exp get higher post and higher pay

ronaldinho

Alfrescian
Loyal
Here hor, it is different from other developed countries. Last time I worked in New Zealand, wah lau, waited for damn long before company signed me on although I have so much experience in the industry because they protect their own citizens first.

In Singapore it is the reverse, we import lots of foreigners in order to keep wages low and business costs low. Here is pro-business not pro citizen well being

Anyway wherever we are we have to be street smart to survive as long as dont do chek ark business.

In office always got office politics, unless you are sales line or trader where if your performance solid, you can heck care because all the numbers show who is king.

But now the recession is here must open eyes, no one will sympathise with you except your dog, so be street smart.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
how they measure the talent of the FT?

juz get any1 and put them in high position and they know nuts?

i also kana. work in the co, work till late nite etc....then from nowhere employ a FT pinoy to be a manager shitting on my head.:eek:

you serve ur company, work hard in order to get increment, bonus, promotion.
but all these have to bypass u first, put FT into consideration first and back to u? why?:eek:

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkie boss love FTs because everytime the boss has a problem he will turn to the Indian Ft and ask,"Can you solve this problem?" The Ah neh will shake his head left right left right and say "No problem". After a few days the boss came back and ask,"Why is the problem still there?" The Ah neh will shake his head left right left right again. "No problem" and smile.

They bring joy to the boss... with "NO PROBLEM!"