• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

FT neh losing their jobs.

darememore

Alfrescian
Loyal
I turn down another two application today, looks like all those FT neh are going to face a hard time . This crisis will killed many of them.

blackmore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, FTs are definitely facing the crunch. Last week I received a call cold calling software companies and trying to look for a job for his Burmese friend with impressive qualifications for programming.

Apparently, the burmese was out of job in Singapore for two years and still residing here. I told the guy flat off that our company does not support foreign talents.

It seems to be a trend the whole year that our company has been receiving emails with attached resumes of Indian nationals out of nowhere. FTs are screwed.

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wa sure or not? I know the outsourcing shit is mostly screwed lah. The big banks whose expensive bankers pay to let others help them do their shit job, are no more. But our gahmen still like FTs leh.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Very dangerous to have all the jobless FTs here in Singapore! They hang around and they are a danger to our society.

allanlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I told the guy flat off that our company does not support foreign talents.

Hurray !! Well Done !!! Can PM me your company? Will channel some business over to you :biggrin:

It seems to be a trend the whole year that our company has been receiving emails with attached resumes of Indian nationals out of nowhere. FTs are screwed.

Ah Nehs... PRCs... Pinoys... Ang Mohs... these FTs have screwed our little red dot long enough.... now it's pay back time..... some business people that I know are gonna do some restructuring of their companies.... and the first casualties are gonna be these useless bullshitting FTs.

AhBeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hurray !! Well Done !!! Can PM me your company? Will channel some business over to you :biggrin:

Ah Nehs... PRCs... Pinoys... Ang Mohs... these FTs have screwed our little red dot long enough.... now it's pay back time..... some business people that I know are gonna do some restructuring of their companies.... and the first casualties are gonna be these useless bullshitting FTs.

I was a Singaporean, but now an expat....I am always getting phone calls from Singapore to come back....almost every year....been for several years. This year I got almost three phone call to come back, as a foreign talent with very good deals.....hmmm...the above stories don't seem to be true?...maybe I am wrong.

Presently I have my own business....thus nothing is better than you own business...the more harder you work themore you make...the less you work..the less you make.........cheersssss!

:biggrin:

cockcansing

Alfrescian
Loyal
They will be be here for some time more. Garment said they are here to create jobs for you. If they have no jobs they will always find shelter from their countrymen then will scrap any jobs than they can heve their hands on. Everywhere you go, just turn around. You are surrounded by these FTs, so sickening.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's good news!!!!

Now the next thing is to hope these ah neh keling trash ship out and go back to their 3rd world cesspool.

NobleEagle

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was a Singaporean, but now an expat....I am always getting phone calls from Singapore to come back....almost every year....been for several years. This year I got almost three phone call to come back, as a foreign talent with very good deals.....hmmm...the above stories don't seem to be true?...maybe I am wrong.

Presently I have my own business....thus nothing is better than you own business...the more harder you work themore you make...the less you work..the less you make.........cheersssss!

:biggrin:

wah so shiok not in Sillypore anymore...wat do u do ah? ur company still looking for people?:biggrin: