• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

From sodomised to millionaire

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually in life, very funny one.

I blur blur followed a friend bought 50 lots of Keppel Corp at its infancy, not knowing anything about shares and left it there and not monitoring. Through time, the initial lots turn to many many lots already. Still never sell till this day !! Just angkat dividends only.:o

I know what you mean because I picked up Apple shares when they were less than $10 dollars & haven't sold them yet:biggrin:

Now that they have started paying dividens I can just live off the dividens.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Entertaining baloney, prerequisite of a good economist.

The problem I had on reading the article is that it seems so implausible and too good tyo be true. Most people I know if they had been sodomised ended up being sexually deviant and dysfunctional. If they are lucky enough and managed to break out from the vicious circle, at most they would lead normal lives. A millionaire by age 29 (extremely lucky)and eating 1 potato everyday. Expelled so many times from JC. Many would have died and perished.My goodness!He would also have been severely malnourished..:rolleyes: I didn't know our society can be so forgiving?
What is the moral of the story?:rolleyes: Anyway if it's true, I certainly wish him all the best.

M

Mdm Tang

Datin,

Yesterday I was at 2nd floor, Gold Card room. Saw Jerry and partner face black black after Deep Pockets no masok. Also saw Oscar Racing's boss as usual with his entourage of aunties.

I at one corner sulking, and staring into thin air !!:(:*::*:

Peter Yeo Koon Poh , PBM , Palmstone Group .

Jerry Sung Auric Stable .

M

Mdm Tang

i worry when i read a statement like that :

"I was sodomised," he told The Straits Times in an interview at NTU earlier in the week.

Can some Good Bros explain what the

statement means ???

Moral of the story: you need to be sodomised to make it big in life.

T

TuaBui

Mdm , it means this Asst Prof Leong Backside (anal)

got screwed by his former Martial Art Instructor.

Mother and Father kept quiet and let this Faker Enjoy deep deep

so that can later becum a Millionaire and Storyteller , Pui !!!

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I too found the story odd. It is very hard to get expelled from a JC unless you committed a criminal act. A JC is not an ordinary school in the eyes of the MOE. He was expelled twice!!.This issue with no money but can go to the US and stay there for long. I have no doubt that he is intelligent but I suspect that this guy will eventually make the headlines again.

I have come across similar cases, very uncommon where the someone abused as a child will no longer follow society's norm including values and will actively circumvent rules and even the law to reach an end. They feel that society had not protected them and therefore no reason to accommodate society.

This is why scholars no matter how well they do academically are psychologically tested when they are considered for public office or important corporate role.

The problem I had on reading the article is that it seems so implausible and too good tyo be true. Most people I know if they had been sodomised ended up being sexually deviant and dysfunctional. If they are lucky enough and managed to break out from the vicious circle, at most they would lead normal lives. A millionaire by age 29 (extremely lucky)and eating 1 potato everyday. Expelled so many times from JC. Many would have died and perished.My goodness!He would also have been severely malnourished..:rolleyes: I didn't know our society can be so forgiving?
What is the moral of the story?:rolleyes: Anyway if it's true, I certainly wish him all the best.

M

Mdm Tang

Mdm , it means this Asst Prof Leong Backside (anal)

got screwed by his former Martial Art Instructor.

Mother and Father kept quiet and let this Faker Enjoy deep deep

so that can later becum a Millionaire and Storyteller , Pui !!!

Hmmm... its time NTU should start a Board Of Inquiry !!!

Check and Examine His Backside and

to find out why the Martial Art Instructor was Not

Reported to the Police !!!

Separately , the Police should bring in

the Martial Art Instructor for Limkopi session !!!

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
This issue with no money but can go to the US and stay there for long.

Indeed, one does not simply fly over to Uncle Sam to further their studies because local opportunities for higher education is lacking. There are many other degree mills catered to the less endowed and academically inclined. He is not a mere peasant; very likely a gentry of some means. Hence to put a spin into munching potatoes to nourish hunger borders the realm of fantasy. No doubt as a trained economist and academic he will prove to be an excellent mouthpiece for the regime.

Last edited:

Charlie258

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indeed, one does not simply fly over to Uncle Sam to further their studies because local opportunities for higher education is lacking. There are many other degree mills catered to the less endowed and academically inclined. He is not a mere peasant; very likely a gentry of some means. Hence to put a spin into munching potatoes to nourish hunger borders the realm of fantasy. No doubt as a trained economist and academic he will prove to be an excellent mouthpiece for the regime.

Ah, it is very heartening to see so many wise people in this Forum, who see right through this Sodomised Professor's bullshit. What I found really strange was, his parents were practically bankrupt, but yet he could get his USA student visa. How dis he get by the US Consulate interview? And he could pass the American university's "proof of funds adequate to cover his term of study." When I did my studies overseas in the 1980's, I can tell you that every Singaporean I encountered on my Campus, and even the neighbouring Campuses, were damn bloody loaded, man!!!!!! I felt terrible inferiority complex mixing around with them. And none of them would have been so stupid as to get conned by their "martial arts instructor."

One more thing: potatoes are not a difficult thing to get in the States. If you can get one, you can get a whole sackful. Just like tapioca here, if you can afford one piece, you can probably afford 5 kilogrammes!!!!

The Sodomised Professor looks very much like a certain "Doctor Clemen Ch*ang." Even the modus operandi is very similar. Loads and Loads of Bullshit!:biggrin: