• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

From Pudong to Longyang via Maglev

Queen Seok Duk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Has anyone experienced the Maglev in Shanghai that travels from Pudong International Airport to Loyang Station ?

How much does it cost ?

lee6100

Alfrescian
Loyal
Short comfortable trip. About 11 minutes, top speed of 431 km/h. Costs 50 rmb one way. From Longyang better to take a cab into Puxi if you have luggage; taking the MRT from Longyang into town if you have luggage can be a hassle as the trains can be very crowded.

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
Has anyone experienced the Maglev in Shanghai that travels from Pudong International Airport to Loyang Station ?

How much does it cost ?

This fucking Queen suk dick is a fucking retard who doesn't have a simple life skill of using a search engine to look for its pathetic questions :oIo:

Do u know why?:oIo:

QSD was an ex convict of Changi prison and was cut short of any formal education:oIo:

blackmore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Short comfortable trip. About 11 minutes, top speed of 431 km/h. Costs 50 rmb one way. From Longyang better to take a cab into Puxi if you have luggage; taking the MRT from Longyang into town if you have luggage can be a hassle as the trains can be very crowded.

Very crowded is an understatement, if for those who want the experience and with ample time or on budget constraint can try.:cool:

Did they scrap the tourist ticket for the Maglev ? I remember I paid 40 RMB for one by showing a passport.

Queen Seok Duk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very crowded is an understatement, if for those who want the experience and with ample time or on budget constraint can try.:cool:

Did they scrap the tourist ticket for the Maglev ? I remember I paid 40 RMB for one by showing a passport.

Yes, as I understand from TripAdvisor, it's 40 rmb if you produce your air ticket. Lee6100 has confirmed, thanks.

My hotel is just one stop away from Longyang Station, at the south of New Century Park.

metadata

Alfrescian
Loyal
you need physical air ticket to get the traveller price, eticket dun count.
welcome to shanghai, need any pointer on where to chiong and eat let me know hehe.

Queen Seok Duk

Alfrescian
Loyal
you need physical air ticket to get the traveller price, eticket dun count.
welcome to shanghai, need any pointer on where to chiong and eat let me know hehe.

By physical air ticket, you mean those that come with carbon copy ? I've only been given a computer printout. These days, they don't issue those carbon copy type anymore.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
By physical air ticket, you mean those that come with carbon copy ? I've only been given a computer printout. These days, they don't issue those carbon copy type anymore.

When you check in the gate still need the carbon copy with barcode. Show that will do.