• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fresh Start for HK singer Gillian Chung

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal
your imagination is powderful. :wink: or you are seriously deprived. :biggrin::biggrin:

wei...wei....
It is normal to mari kita for guys unless you are not guy. :wink:

Every morning, my cock mari kita, sing like this, majulah.. oh my cock lah.. majulah.... oh my cock la..hh.......:biggrin:

On serious note, this is not imagination, that picture say a thousand words, obviously mari kita is very natural.:smile:

I'm not impotent hor.... still got power leh....:biggrin:

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
wei...wei....
It is normal to mari kita for guys unless you are not guy. :wink:

Every morning, my cock mari kita, sing like this, majulah.. oh my cock lah.. majulah.... oh my cock la..hh.......:biggrin:

On serious note, this is not imagination, that picture say a thousand words, obviously mari kita is very natural.:smile:

I'm not impotent hor.... still got power leh....:biggrin:

wah you are so sensitive. no one said you were impotent what. :cool:

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
She should just ditch her "innocent girl" image and get a new sex siren one. She is no more innocent than Britney Spears. :rolleyes:

If she continues her "Twins" image, like as business as usual, I don'tthink she can even convince herself that she's an innocent girl. Anyone who got their 'caught-in-the-act' pictures published in newspapers and online have to restart and focus on stuff that doesn't remind people too much of their past transgressions.

Even now, Britney Spears is still recovering personally. Having said that she's resuming her sexy image in the new singles- but everyone knows she wasn't what she claimed to be.

sherrry

Alfrescian
Loyal
She's making a come back in the music industry, but if all else fails, she can still resort to her already tried & tested home-made AV.
images
images