• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat French man who've been to 80 countries said New Zealand is the worst country to visit

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
WELLINGTON (AFP) - A French hitchhiker who flew into a rage after spending four days unsuccessfully trying to thumb a ride out of a small New Zealand town pleaded guilty to criminal damage on Tuesday (Sept 20).

Cedric Claude Rene Rault-Verpre admitted destroying road signs out of frustration at being stranded in the South Island tourist destination of Punakaiki for so long.

Bemused locals in the tiny settlement of less than 100 people accused the tourist of acting like a "spoilt millennial".

"Oh he threw an absolute hissy fit; he was lying prone on the road screaming that New Zealanders were a******* and he couldn't wait to get back to Europe," business owner Neil Mouat told The Guardian newspaper.

Fairfax New Zealand reported that the French man pulled one road sign from the ground and threw it in a river, before hurling rocks at another and verbally abusing onlookers.

It said he pleaded guilty to wilful damage - which carries a jail term of up to three months - although prosecutors said they were simply seeking NZ$3,000 (S$2,996) to cover damage to the signs.

Outside Greymouth court, a still fuming Rault-Verpre told reporters he was unhappy with his treatment.

"You should change the name to Nazi Zealand, not New Zealand," he said.

He also disputed the value of the signs he damaged, saying: "It isn't even worth NZ$100".

Asked how long he had been in New Zealand, the 27-year-old replied "too long, way too long".

"I've been to 80 countries," he said. "I've been to the worst parts of the US. The worst American is not an a****** like a New Zealander."

He was remanded to reappear on Friday in the Christchurch District Court, which is on the other side of the South Island.

The New Zealand Herald, citing a courtroom source, said he planned to hitchhike there.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: French man who've been to 80 countries said New Zealand is the worst country to v

Uh. Tourist are suppose to spend money not get free loading...in Ozland. The back packers will contribute on fuel cost etc...who the hell will give tourist a free ride.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: French man who've been to 80 countries said New Zealand is the worst country to v

Boss Sam has been stuck in New Zealand for God knows when. All the road signs leading to his home have been destroyed for years.

kiwibird7

Alfrescian
Loyal

The frenchie frog is a cheapskate low class backpacker who couldn't get a ride for 4 days and took it out on traffic signs. Well, he ended up being fined a couple of thousand $$$.

These kind of cheapskate tourists including those freedom campers who mess up the environment by pooing everywhere should be deported and classified as persona non grata.

One backpacker AngMoh female white trash even gatecrashed the infinity pool at MBS recently

BritExit

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ever had one experienced with a Kiwi is strange when you walk to him and ask for directions he just walk away.

Have you experienced it before?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Here's a problem with this scenario. Both are whites. You notice niggers like narong, eatshit, and frenchbriefs did not comment. This is cos they don't know how to judge. Just change the French guy to a China guy and the flames would be non stop or the French guy was treated like that in China and said the same thing of China that he said about NZ. This proves that a lot of niggers don't judge outsole by their actions but by their race/nationality

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

ok, i will comment. very likely that tiongs now dominate the kiwi landscape more than sheep thus not giving this frenchie a lift as tiongs are not only tunnel-visioned drivers but also rude and uncivic-minded. frenchie was thinking "wtf are all these chinks doing around in nz?"

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

ok, i will comment. very likely that tiongs now dominate the kiwi landscape more than sheep thus not giving this frenchie a lift as tiongs are not only tunnel-visioned drivers but also rude and uncivic-minded. frenchie was thinking "wtf are all these chinks doing around in nz?"

Bemused locals in the tiny settlement of less than 100 people accused the tourist of acting like a "spoilt millennial".

I highly doubt there were any Chinese around you nigger.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

This proves what I have been saying all along. PAP is the best! NZ is fucked up.

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal

Heh... in cc its mostly washouts from uk. Especially the cops. No wonder frenchie hated it.