• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Free MRT, Bus Transport for all NSFs, 24/7, 365.

lee6100

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just flash the Military ID, no questions asked. Or have a separate scanner like those
at Tekong BMT.

This is how we can recognise the countless, nameless young men and their families
for their contribution and tremendous sacrifices. They give up two of their best years of their lives.

Typical MIW response - Oh what if they abuse it, lend the pass to someone else?
Response - No NSF in his right mind will do that. Period.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Take taxi got discount? If not pay day chiong nightclub must pay midnight charge. Siong leh. :p

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
This is how we can recognise the countless, nameless young men and their families
for their contribution and tremendous sacrifices. They give up two of their best years of their lives.

What a load of bull. NS is nothing more than a holiday camp with pay thrown in. Sinkies love doing NS. I should know because I did 2.5 years and 13 cycles and loved every minute of it.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just flash the Military ID, no questions asked. Or have a separate scanner like those
at Tekong BMT.

Monetary perks mean shit when the country has already been sold out to foreign/corporate interests.

People are serving NS by going through the motions, doing the bare minimum and staying safe. Good luck getting them to turn up for any war. :wink:

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
at Tekong BMT.

if it materialise, then a lot who ord will ask for compesation

just like if any of the 52 guys who will be charged not guilty, the rest will ask for compeastion

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cheapskate sia. You can't afford to pay for public transport? I rather pay for public transport or drive, rather than allow these army bastards to justify this conscription facade.

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a load of bull. NS is nothing more than a holiday camp with pay thrown in. Sinkies love doing NS. I should know because I did 2.5 years and 13 cycles and loved every minute of it.
just because you are a useless storeman doesn't give you the right to demean the sacrifices by NSmen who were combat trained. Many NSmen suffered greatly during NSF days, and continue to suffer during ICT. Days spent tortured by PTI until vomit, tekan in the middle of night by drunk CWOs etc. Not to mention permanent damage to knees dur to bad shoes and running with heavy loads.