• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Four more vax heroes! Sinkies sleep well

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The lowest IQ ones are those who got vaxxed and saw it necessary to virtue signal on their social media profiles e.g. a 'I got my Covid shot' photo filter or a vaccine emoji. :biggrin:

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
The lowest IQ ones are those who got vaxxed and saw it necessary to virtue signal on their social media profiles e.g. a 'I got my Covid shot' photo filter or a vaccine emoji. :biggrin:
i think it's the most flaccid ones are the ones most wanted to get vaxxed, they thought it is so much better than KTV and it will permanently make them young and virile.