• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breathless, chest pain and heart palpitations after covid vax

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Much fewer. My whole family did the Sinopharm/Sinovac series - no problem, no side effects.
The timing may be different for different people who received the vaccine. I had absolutely no side effects following the first 2 jabs, but heart palpitations after the 3rd shot.

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
For all we know, covid or something mysterious is still wrecking havoc in the populace but gomen incapable of controlling it.
There is no way to stop from one vaxtard disconnecting from the smart grid that they are building. How not to get covid?

It is a new normal for the vaxxed

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are just having imaginary perceptions probably influenced by anti vaxxers .

This Mayo Clinic doctor will ease your anxiety.

Actually words from vaxtards can never be heed since they have already failed Covid IQ test. They already got everything about covid wrong

pleasehelpme120

Alfrescian
Loyal
The timing may be different for different people who received the vaccine. I had absolutely no side effects following the first 2 jabs, but heart palpitations after the 3rd shot.
From what I understand, the heart issues can come one or even 10 years after the jabs. Might not come right away.