• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Formula One do you care?

eRRoRist

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hate to say this but can we be less self-centered?? All we care about is getting home on time, please do not inconvenient me!! Got $$ for me or not?? No $$ F off!!

You cannot deny that this event does have many tangible and intangible benefits for SG, but as long as I don't get $$ in my bank account or I get stuck in a jam for 30mins, I should pray that the event fails miserably??

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Formula One comes to town

This road blocked, that road jam

Bloody nonsense

F1 kee lan

Hope it rains like dogs and cats and wash the bloody event out so that they don't come back next year and kar cheow

Sinkies are excited over F1, it is the WORLD's first night race. It will make international profile. Some even pay thousands according to sinkieTimes, to just get a glimpse of the wheel rubber.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
wow the weather is superb for night racing. god bless singapore. god bless singaporeans.god save singapore. tonight is the night. singapore makes history.nombor one best city in the whole wide world! hallelujah!!!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I hate to say this but can we be less self-centered?? All we care about is getting home on time, please do not inconvenient me!! Got $$ for me or not?? No $$ F off!!

You cannot deny that this event does have many tangible and intangible benefits for SG, but as long as I don't get $$ in my bank account or I get stuck in a jam for 30mins, I should pray that the event fails miserably??

You are in sinkieland remember..????? The behavior comes with it.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Formula One do you care?

These people do care...

php9iUumG.jpg