• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Former Malaysian PM arrested for corruption

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
617312bd-eb69-45a1-a0a8-5a0acf7e140a.jpg

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope they implement the death penalty for corruption. Need to put the fear of God to these buggers with regards to corruption. If not just gi jail few years n be place in the prison executive wing. It's like a holiday camp. So Wats the point?

apogee

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is a politically charged arrest. Even a child knows that. Set najib free immediately!
I agree with you. Why don't we go and demonstrate peacefully outside the Malaysian Embassy? Please organise., I will come.
Get your boss LHL to send a protest note to Madhathir and a note of support to Najib. We must show Madhathir that we are not frightened of him.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I hope they implement the death penalty for corruption. Need to put the fear of God to these buggers with regards to corruption. If not just gi jail few years n be place in the prison executive wing. It's like a holiday camp. So Wats the point?

Just chop off the hands. Muslims too.Tat will act as a deterrent.

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
I want to know who is the Prince in Saudi who 'donated' US700M to his personal account.

Does Pinky know ?
$

prince where got donate $700 million to nastyji
most probably it is done like tis.
1] saudi side register a company named NastyCrook
in some offshore tax haven like BVI , Bahamas .
the hidden owner of NastyCrook is another offshore company owned
by a close associate of nastyji or anyone in saudi ,perhaps a real prince.

2] nastycrook then opens a bank account with a bank in malaysur
3] malaysur bank transfers millions $ [loan] into the nastycrook acct.
, over a period of time.
maybe the malaysur bank issues additional loans to other offshore compaines
controlled by the same person.
4] final act
the offshore companies then transfer the millions of $ into nastyji acct.